[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SuperBowl Box/Squares pool

irish

Yo, Irish! Don't know, could've been last Fri, Sat, or maybe it sat in a box til Mon. It's friggin' tax season and am too busy to worry about it. If it doesn't come in a day or so, I'll send a check. Last envelope had green in it per your request. I'm good for it either way.

But ---- looking at the numbers you gave out, maybe I should ask the postman (er...Newman) to pull the envelope!

FW

:D I haven't gotten yours yet. I'm religious with checking this stuff and keeping everyone informed as I receive payments.

I am guessing mine (sent two weeks ago) never made it. :wacko: Double-ccheck, irish...cash was wrapped in a yellow post-it note.

As with FW above, it sucks that it hasn't made its way here. I hope it does and as soon as I get anything from either of you or anyone else for that matter, I'll update the list.

I never send cash because nothing stops the postal workers from taking it and who know how many hands that went through. And, lets say no one did take it, it could have been delivered to wrong address or lost.

Unfortunately, so true. Like I said, I did say cash was preferred but checks were fine and more than a handful went that route.

Money sent

Sounds good. I'll let you know when I get it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beam this up, Scotty!!!

I'll be in Lincoln Park Sunday AM if all else fails.

No worries bud, I got your $20 today. thx.

When are you going to publish the #s? What happens if you do not receive all the $ in time?

Well, we only have 3 more to go and one of them is Swammi who I've spoken to. I'll figure the rest out.

I'll trade you...

Then again...maybe not.

Thanks. Yes, the numbers are out.

I also received CowboysDiehard's money today as well. thx.

When are you going to publish the #s? What happens if you do not receive all the $ in time?

The only ones who aren't paid up are Swammi, Nogo, Missoula Griz and Cre8tiff. I have spoken to everyone but Nogo and the funds are coming. Nogo is solid and I expect he'll be sending the $$. We're good.

Edited by irish

irish,

My $$ went out Wednesday mail. Montana to New Jersey in 3 days, maybe but with the storm who knows. I am good for it. Got the flu early in the week, or I would of sent it on Monday.

I know you're good for it as you've been in before. I hope that you're feeling better and will update things as I get the last of the money.

I'm into this pool for $40....for four squares....may the force be with me.

Yeah, your situation really sucked but hopefully your numbers come through for you. And hopefully I actually get your second attempt at paying. :wacko:

Irish,

Did you pull my numbers out of a toilet bowl whilst grabbing a turd?

I call for a recall!!!!! :wacko::D:D:D

:D I like your 1-8 number. Could be a final number.

1st quarter winner with 0-0 -- Sunysteelfly76 $50 Congrats!!

All winners please PM your addies so that I can mail out your winnings.

Sunysteelfly76 - $50

Skippy - $150

fingfootball - $50 and

BigMikeinNY - $250

Thanks.

Congrats to the winners & thanks for running this Irish.

Any time buddy. It's always fun to watch these pools as the game goes along. We'll do it all again next year. :wacko: