[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's play a game

Kid Cid

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has to do with location, NOT the act itself.

If you are sleeping at home, what can they do?

I can project ANYTHING being regulated if it is on gubmnet grounds.

The government does not own the city park, the people do. A subtle but significant distinction.

The other thing is that in the rules I stated, "in some way, shape or form". Of course the house wins. :wacko:

farting :wacko:

Missouri’s public statutes consider the passing of gas a peace distrubance, prosecutible as a class B misdeameanor.

574.010. 1. A person commits the crime of peace disturbance if:

(1) He unreasonably and knowingly disturbs or alarms another person or persons by:

(a) Loud noise; or

(e) Creating a noxious and offensive odor;

The government does not own the city park, the people do. A subtle but significant distinction.

The other thing is that in the rules I stated, "in some way, shape or form". Of course the house wins. :wacko:

No way. The people entrust the gubmnet to take care of those grounds, as well as create rules and regulations. I never said the gubmnet OWNED them, but had the responsibility of MANAGING them.

PS . . . welcome to society . . :D

Festivus no, celebrating yes. 1/2 point.

A couple years, the City of Green Bay had a "Holiday Scene" at City Hall, where people could put up their religious symbols. When someone put up a Festivus pole there, the city demended all non-Christian parts of the display be taken down.

A couple years, the City of Green Bay had a "Holiday Scene" at City Hall, where people could put up their religious symbols. When someone put up a Festivus pole there, the city demended all non-Christian parts of the display be taken down.

Kid specifically said 'humans' in his post, Big John :wacko:

Edited by Delicious_bass