[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pocketknife

Azazello1313

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a HUGH fan of Gerber. I have a couple little ones I carry.

I thought you were going to ask about pocket knives for the kids. I got my first (a two blade Hickory) at 10 years old and carried to school from then on. And to think, I never got suspended or in trouble for it...

Why would I carry a knife? :wacko:

+1

I see the usefullness of a multipurpose tool like pliers, screwdriver, etc, but what's the point of carrying a knife? Of course I don't wear a wristwatch either. Is it just another status symbol? Do you think it will provide protection or what? :D

Don't get me wrong, i think alot of the knives are very cool to look at, but...

I have three Laguiole Fontenille Pataud damascas knives with different materials for handles. I carry them daily. I have a Bear & Sons hunting knife, and a Cutco utility knife that I carry when I'm out hunting are screwing around in the woods.

+1

I see the usefullness of a multipurpose tool like pliers, screwdriver, etc, but what's the point of carrying a knife? Of course I don't wear a wristwatch either. Is it just another status symbol? Do you think it will provide protection or what? :D

Don't get me wrong, i think alot of the knives are very cool to look at, but...

I use my knife nearly daily. There is always something to open, etc. And everyone here at the office knows I carry one and I get asked to borrow all the time. :wacko:

Jeez, I thought I had a lot of chit in my pockets.

One at a time. I have one with ebony handle, one with a rosewood handle, and one with an ivory handle. I color coordinate the knife with what I'm wearing. I will carry multiple knives in the woods, but no more than two.

One at a time. I have one with ebony handle, one with a rosewood handle, and one with an ivory handle. I color coordinate the knife with what I'm wearing. I will carry multiple knives in the woods, but no more than two.

I know, pretty anal. I also color coordinate what watch I wear with the rest of what I'm wearing.

hankk?