[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys, the Day after

Cowboyz1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cowboyz1,

That along with so many of your prior posts is pure class and again, right on the mark. I agree with everything you said.

You took the time to sum it all up in a very articulate and accurate way.

I've forwarded your posts to friends in the past because its better reading than most media.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Go Cowboys! :wacko::D

Dont sweat this tool. Unlike Swammi, Keg and others , he is a hit n run poster. He doesnt stick around in the trenches when Philly falls short . Which they have done since 1949

You live in Jersey. You root for the Cowboys. Weird.

You live in Jersey. You root for the Cowboys. Weird.

Half the Philly fans I know live in Jersey. South Jersey is still Jersey. It isnt PA.

You gotta love the passion of Cowboys fans. They finally win a playoff game and we get to read a book like it was some kind epic journey that is going to better the human life , like they are playing football for the benefit of mankind.

Really though, I'm a little disappointed in Romo. Traditionally, he gives us a new way to choke that we've never seen before. He's already done the "throw the ball to a wide open linebacker with the game on the line" thing. He needs to come up with new material, which I'm quite sure he will if given time. That train is never late. Well, maybe a week late this year.

Edited by Seahawks21

I live 25 minutes from the Link. How far do you live from "Jerry's Palace?"

You are in a different state sweetheart no matter how you try and slice it it blows your theory to chit. Weve gone through this a million times on here. Dont try and deflect getting bitch slapped and swept by the boys this year. It happened. The first step in closure is acceptance :wacko:

You gotta love the passion of Cowboys fans. They finally win a playoff game and we get to read a book like it was some kind epic journey that is going to better the human life , like they are playing football for the benefit of mankind.

Really though, I'm a little disappointed in Romo. Traditionally, he gives us a new way to choke that we've never seen before. He's already done the "throw the ball to a wide open linebacker with the game on the line" thing. He needs to come up with new material, which I'm quite sure he will if given time. That train is never late. Well, maybe a week late this year.

You were curiously missing through late decemeber and week 1 of the playoffs. a seahawks fan has no right to dog anybody bro. :wacko:

Edited by whomper

Just being a fan. Please feel free to read other posts. Maybe even start with one of your own. Like how the pigeons will get to .500. For you, that's what's important now.

4-12 backed up with by a 5-11 season. At that pace you should reach the playoffs in say 5 years. That's 2015. So I suggest getting a new dog, because by then the one you have now should be kicked to death. In the mean time you can watch the Cowboys go for their 6th ring and tie up the score with the Steelers.

By the way, if you haven't noticed this is a Divisional playoff thread, of a winning franchise making progress. You should find a thread you fit into somewhere between the "havenots" and the "neverhad's" section. Romo gave you a chance as a Rookie and look what you did with it. Nothing absolutely nothing. It's quite obvious our franchises are headed in two different directions, so I understand the flustration.

See ya in the funny papers Hawk. The Seapigeons are laughable. :wacko:

Brick by Brick my fellow Boy's fans Brick by Brick. On to 2010.

Excuse me guys, I heard there was a gay Cowboys fan giving directions to threads. Could someone please point me to the 6-Time Super Bowl Champions thread ?

You are the Champs now but "we're comin to join ya sonny", dancin the Sanford under a big a$$ StarboTron.............. :wacko:

Steelers vs. Cowboys in Cowboys Stadium in 2011. That would be epic.

Just being a fan. Please feel free to read other posts. Maybe even start with one of your own. Like how the pigeons will get to .500. For you, that's what's important now.

4-12 backed up with by a 5-11 season. At that pace you should reach the playoffs in say 5 years. That's 2015. So I suggest getting a new dog, because by then the one you have now should be kicked to death. In the mean time you can watch the Cowboys go for their 6th ring and tie up the score with the Steelers.

By the way, if you haven't noticed this is a Divisional playoff thread, of a winning franchise making progress. You should find a thread you fit into somewhere between the "havenots" and the "neverhad's" section. Romo gave you a chance as a Rookie and look what you did with it. Nothing absolutely nothing. It's quite obvious our franchises are headed in two different directions, so I understand the flustration.

Big words coming from a fan of a team with 1 playoff win in 13 years. And the Seahawks are laughable? Cowboys going for their 6th ring? With what QB are you planning to accomplish this? I told ya, you'd be better off with Kitna. "A winning franchise making progress". You guys are too much!!! That's rich. I'm gonna print this post so I can come back to it next time I'm accused of taking myself too seriously.

Big words coming from a fan of a team with 1 playoff win in 13 years. And the Seahawks are laughable? Cowboys going for their 6th ring? With what QB are you planning to accomplish this? I told ya, you'd be better off with Kitna. "A winning franchise making progress". You guys are too much!!! That's rich. I'm gonna print this post so I can come back to it next time I'm accused of taking myself too seriously.

What's laughable is you posting here as a Hawks fan bashing a fanchise that has had three winning seasons in a row and broke their playoff loss streak and have made the playoffs 2 of the past three years. All done with a QB that has improved greatly, has thrown for 4000+ yards and 26 or more touchowns three years runnings while decreasing his INT total each year. Not to mention the Defense that has climbed to one of the best in the league under Wade. I would say that is progress and then some. All I did was post that I was proud of the team this year behind Romo and I see promise for our future.

What say you about your Hawks? That's what I figured. Nothing............Maybe if you and your teams brass focused on your team they may win more then 5 games. By the way, Romo is doing a fine job, when was the last time a Hawks QB put up stats like Romo? Never is the answer, never in 10 years has your QB broken 4000 yards and only twice in that same time span (10 years) threw for more then 26 TD's at 28. Again, laughable that you want to bash Romo for breaking records in his first 4 years as a starter.

Not to mention the fact that you have no hardware to speak of whatsoever. You being a fan of a team that in two seasons won a combined 11 games, then bashing an 11 win team that won it's first playoff game in 13 years while posting back to back shutouts against division rivals down the stretch, then denying that being progress is laughable, yes............

Like I said, see ya in the funny papers :wacko:

Dallas Cowboys coach Wade Phillips, who had a team option for 2010, is now signed through 2012, according to a team source, a move that will be announced at a press conference on Thursday.

Phillips met with owner Jerry Jones for two days earlier this week, during which the deal was hammered out.

NFL.com

4-12 backed up with by a 5-11 season. At that pace you should reach the playoffs in say 5 years. That's 2015. So I suggest getting a new dog, because by then THE ONE YOU HAVE SHOULD BE KICKED TO DEATH. In the mean time you can watch the Cowboys go for their 6th ring and tie up the score with the Steelers.

What are you saying he's Vick's brother? :D