[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle guitarists...

Puddy

I'm not a big fan of Dean guitars, they always seemed more style than substance to me. That being said, it probably isn't the worst guitar on the market in that price range. Are you planning on joining a Quiet Riot cover band?

Sing it with me!

Cum on feel the noiz! Puddy likes the boys! He gets wild, wild, wild! Wild, wild, wild!

Seriously though, eBay or Craigslist. Put a big photo and put up the MSRP and say you'll take $100 less. Someone will bite.

Edited by Kid Cid

I'm not so sure about selling it on eBay.

I sold a Martin acoustic 00-15 last year on Craigslist. I sold it within 24 hours. You might have better luck on Craigslst. You can search other ads (and use eBay) to see how much that particular model is selling for.

HTH

I just happened to be perusing Amazon this afternoon and it was their 1:00 "Lightning Deal". It had their normal price which is $899.99 but was selling it for $299.99. I tried to do a quick check to see if I could find pricing online but they were 75% sold out in 2 minutes...so I just grabbed one with the intention of making a couple hundred dollars. Weird thing to do but I felt the time pressure and pulled the trigger.

I'll probably try Craigs List first.

I just happened to be perusing Amazon this afternoon and it was their 1:00 "Lightning Deal". It had their normal price which is $899.99 but was selling it for $299.99. I tried to do a quick check to see if I could find pricing online but they were 75% sold out in 2 minutes...so I just grabbed one with the intention of making a couple hundred dollars. Weird thing to do but I felt the time pressure and pulled the trigger.

:wacko:

:wacko: a wannabe hairband rawker and his money are soon parted.

:D a wannabe hairband rawker and his money are soon parted.

Ya know...there's a lot of truth to this. If they are worth that much more then Amazon would sell them for more. I think I was conditioned Pavlovian style in Kmart when I was a kid with the blue light special.

Who wants a cool lookin' guitar with a Colts Super Bowl betting slip for $600 :wacko:

Ya know...there's a lot of truth to this. If they are worth that much more then Amazon would sell them for more. I think I was conditioned Pavlovian style in Kmart when I was a kid with the blue light special.

Who wants a cool lookin' guitar with a Colts Super Bowl betting slip for $600 :wacko:

See if you can unload it on Matthew Stafford.

• 5 months later...

What is this "KMart" you speak of?

I'm not a big fan of Dean guitars, they always seemed more style than substance to me.

That is what I was thinking. I would be more partial to a guitar that had a chunk of it's description focused on the hardware and playability rather than the looks.

If you are not looking to get rid of it fast you could list it somewhere for what you wanted and just wait until someone bites.

yo puddy, there's some sweet congas on a lightning deal right now for only $69 bucks. time to strike, buddy! you snooze you lose.

I missed them by five minutes. they're sitting in my cart right now at a still very reasonable $100...

the Wench said that she would rather put the money towards a new guitar...hmmmmm

sorry Puddy. She is looking for an acostic and doesn't wear enough makeup for the guitar you are pimping out anyway

Edited by Duchess Jack