[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strange question

Jackass

I'm curious as to what people think of this. I'm sure i'm going to get some crap for posting this but this is the best place to get multiple opinions.

Ok, so i play squash a little bit and played last weekend with some guy i met on craigslist b/c it's hard to find people to play with. This week he sends me a message asking me to play again and then go out to a bar afterwards, mentioning the bar by name (a perfectly normal bar, not a gay bar or anything like that). Now, this to me seems odd. I mean, i can see after playing, him saying something like "hey, if you're not doing anything, want to grab a beer?" and that would seem normal. But planning ahead to meet afterwards at a predetermined location seems a bit odd. I'm not a homophobe by any means at all, but at the same time i don't want to end up in an uncomfortable situation (insert joke here).

So, does this seem strange at all to anyone else or am i completely overreacting?

I'm curious as to what people think of this. I'm sure i'm going to get some crap for posting this but this is the best place to get multiple opinions.

Ok, so i play squash a little bit and played last weekend with some guy i met on craigslist b/c it's hard to find people to play with. This week he sends me a message asking me to play again and then go out to a bar afterwards, mentioning the bar by name (a perfectly normal bar, not a gay bar or anything like that). Now, this to me seems odd. I mean, i can see after playing, him saying something like "hey, if you're not doing anything, want to grab a beer?" and that would seem normal. But planning ahead to meet afterwards at a predetermined location seems a bit odd. I'm not a homophobe by any means at all, but at the same time i don't want to end up in an uncomfortable situation (insert joke here).

So, does this seem strange at all to anyone else or am i completely overreacting?

Well, you did pick a dude up on Craig's List. You do the math. :wacko:

Edited by buddahj

Yikes!! Let me see if I can get some of my magazines forwarded to you instead.

Maybe the dude just wants to hang out and grab a beer and the reason he is telling you in advance is so that you bring another set of clothes. If you just roll up in your squash clothes, you would have to go home and change. This way you guys play your game and then head to the bar. If he creeps you out, just say you're not feeling all that hot and bail.

Maybe the dude just wants to hang out and grab a beer and the reason he is telling you in advance is so that you bring another set of clothes. If you just roll up in your squash clothes, you would have to go home and change. This way you guys play your game and then head to the bar. If he creeps you out, just say you're not feeling all that hot and bail.

Bingo!

Wait...are you the other guy?

All kidding aside, I'm sure this is the case. I wouldn't sweat it. But bring a condom just in case.

It isn't surprising that a Craig's List personal ad ends up with a squash ball stuck in an anus. What is surprising is that it took until the second date.

some people have respect and are old fashioned, you know?...

"don't give up the booty until the 2nd date...even if you lose a bet in a game of squash"