[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Capt Phil Harris dies

BillyBalata

guy was not in perfect health

Maybe not perfect health but he was a tough son of a bitch, that is for sure. He did smoke like a chimney and I am sure blood pressure is out of whack at times with what they go through.

I liked the guy as much as you can like a guy from TV. RIP Capt. Phil!

Maybe not perfect health but he was a tough son of a bitch, that is for sure. He did smoke like a chimney and I am sure blood pressure is out of whack at times with what they go through.

I liked the guy as much as you can like a guy from TV. RIP Capt. Phil!

very cool guy. didnt he have to go into the emergency room on one of the shows cause he thought he was having a hear t attack?

It's sad when anyone loses a family member. RIP
Fixed. It sucks no matter if it's a father, mother, son, daughter, brother, or sister. They are always one of those to someone.

I haven't watched regularly for a couple of seasons, but the Cornelia Marie was always my favorite crew. It just won't be the same without him.

Well, they're going to air his last fishing trip. May even show some of the footage from the hospital during his last days. He had a massive stroke on St. Paul Island while unloading their snow crab on Jan. 30th. He died in the hospital on Feb. 9th I believe.

Such a shame. I watch that show every season and I really liked that guy. A man's man who was tough as nails. RIP Captain Phil. Prayers go out to his family.

Link to story didn't work

Edited by jaxfactor

Well, they're going to air his last fishing trip. May even show some of the footage from the hospital during his last days. He had a massive stroke on St. Paul Island while unloading their snow crab on Jan. 30th. He died in the hospital on Feb. 9th I believe.

Such a shame. I watch that show every season and I really liked that guy. A man's man who was tough as nails. RIP Captain Phil. Prayers go out to his family.

Link to story didn't work

yep, i just read the article where he wanted the producer to keep filming the 'whole story'.