[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When does Janet Napolitano Get Fired?

Perchoutofwater

Bla bla bla

you sheep are clueless.

She should of never been hired in the first place.

Sad part is if the election was held again today

Obama would win again.

This country has no chance.

all I know is there has been two major airline fiasco's in the last 2 months and its just the beginning.

Obama is as weak and clueless as it comes. The buck starts at the top and it rolls down.

Iran has pretty much built a nuclear bomb and has declared that it is ready to use it..

Maybe we threaten them with sanctions and that will work.

Obama to weak to even do that. Might hurt someones feelings.

you got a lady that fantasies about sniper fire for secretary of state.

you have a tax cheat in charge of the irs.

Wake up little sheep. dont follow that loser over a cliff.

Edited by moneymakers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should Janet be fired? Perhaps... but if so, it should have NOTHING to do with the Lunatic that killed himself today by flying his plane into that buiilding in Austin. There really isn't a policy that could have prevented him from doing what he did.

Regarding the security breaches at Newark... someone should definitely be fired there. Janet needs to insist in no uncertain terms that someone there loses their job. If she doesn't do that, then she needs to be held accountable personally.

I'll buy that for a dollar. Probably the most rational thing anyone has said in this thread.

He's the guy who's an expert on stuff that happened when he wasn't even here.

As bad as perch? Puh-lease. :wacko:

My point is that you're all hypocrites. What makes it worse is that you know yet still act all pious.

Edited by tosberg34

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/20...ns_N.htm?csp=34

WASHINGTON — The nation's Homeland Security officers lost nearly 200 guns in bowling alleys, public restrooms, unlocked cars and other unsecure areas, with some ending up in the hands of felons. The problem, outlined in a new federal report, has prompted disciplinary actions and extra training.

Napolitano, just like her boss, is so far in over her head it is just scary. If half the crap she has allowed to happen happened under Tom Ridge's watch half the libs on this site would be calling for his immediate dismissal, the other half would be encouraging him to play Russian roulette.

all I know is there has been two major airline fiasco's in the last 2 months and its just the beginning.

Obama is as weak and clueless as I am. The buck starts at the top and it rolls down.

:wacko:

Napolitano, just like her boss, is so far in over her head it is just scary. If half the crap she has allowed to happen happened under Tom Ridge's watch half the libs on this site would be calling for his immediate dismissal, the other half would be encouraging him to play Russian roulette.

could you dumbasses PLEASE read the articles you post before you comment on them

His report documented 289 missing firearms from fiscal year 2006 through 2008, although not all were lost because of negligence.

could you dumbasses PLEASE read the articles you post before you comment on them

Appreciate the name calling shorty. So as long as only some of the guns were lost due to negligence you are ok with it. Why am I not surprised :wacko:

I remember when Politics was frowned upon in the TG and it was actually fun here once in a while. sigh

I remember when people didn't want to talk about politics they just stayed out of political threads and ignored the occasional political comment in other threads.

Appreciate the name calling shorty. So as long as only some of the guns were lost due to negligence you are ok with it. Why am I not surprised :wacko:

You must be fishing, because no one could possibly be as much of an idiot as you are pretending to be. (And in the horrible chance that you are not pretending, I would encourage you to look at WHEN the guns were lost and then consider the fact that you are blaming Napolitano for it.)

Edited by wiegie

I remember when Politics was frowned upon in the TG and it was actually fun here once in a while.

Actually, the tailgate was the best when we talked about politics before skins arrived. (I'm not saying that skins is solely to blame, but things went bad around the time he showed up.)