[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers requested . ..

bpwallace49

Found out yesterday that two of my members at my country club (both outstanding human beings) got diagnosed with esophogeal cancer in the same week. Prognosis is 23% survival for one, less than 3 months for the other.

Today I get a call from my Chef who was in the hospital. Lung cancer that has traveled to his kidney and brain. Immediate chemo and radiation all weekend. We will know more next week on long term prognosis . . .

Cancer is a sumbitch . . . :wacko::D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out yesterday that two of my members at my country club (both outstanding human beings) got diagnosed with esophogeal cancer in the same week. Prognosis is 23% survival for one, less than 3 months for the other.

Today I get a call from my Chef who was in the hospital. Lung cancer that has traveled to his kidney and brain. Immediate chemo and radiation all weekend. We will know more next week on long term prognosis . . .

My family's thoughts and prayers are with them, their families, and you. Please keep us posted on their progress and I pray that they beat this disease.

Sorry to hear. Best to them on beating the odds.

GDMFing cancer. I'm so sick of hearing about it I could ...I don't know what. I wish it could be personified somehow so we could join up and go all Sopranos on its sorry ass.

Best of luck to them all, best of vibes sent.

My next door neighbor's daughter has pancreatic cancer. Two weeks ago they brought her home from the hospice to die, should be any day now. She's a year younger than me and a nice girl. Save the prayers and vibes for someone they might help, it's too late for her. Her mother, Maria, could use them.

I'll keep them all in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear. Best to them on beating the odds.

GDMFing cancer. I'm so sick of hearing about it I could ...I don't know what. I wish it could be personified somehow so we could join up and go all Sopranos on its sorry ass.

I couldn't agree with you more.