[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Star Wars gear by Addidas

electricrelish

My daughter received a TaunTaun sleeping bag for XMas.

It immediately made me think they should make house shoes of the same thing. A split, gutted taunTaun lying on it's back. You slip your foot into it's belly.

Was this the one that she got?

They made a cake of that scene. Gross.

Edited by electricrelish

My daughter received a TaunTaun sleeping bag for XMas.

It immediately made me think they should make house shoes of the same thing. A split, gutted taunTaun lying on it's back. You slip your foot into it's belly.

:D Wouldnt a Tauntaun one have Torry Holt picture on it? :wacko:

:D Wouldnt a Tauntaun one have Torry Holt picture on it? :wacko:

I forgot about him. One of my quotes I am the most proud of is in that thread.

The guy is named after a cow-like creature whose claim to fame is being gutted and used as a sleeping bag.

Cut him some slack.

I wonder what ever happened to him after WE gutted him...

Jealous much?

:wacko:

Watch the last Star Trek movie compared to the cartoon of the past 3 Star Wars movies. No contest. You could maybe slice all 3 together and come up with one good movie that still wouldn't be as good as the Star Trek movie. :D

Oh, and I banged Princess Leia back in 1984. I'll tell you the story one day if you'd like me to. It's quite entertaining but pretty dirty.

More proof on why Star Trek people are so much cooler than Star Wars nerds....

ehh the Star trek show in the 60's was entertaining...everything else has been horrible aside a movie or two...and the latest Star Trek as well..

the TV show in the 90's was horrible....

Star Wars has 3 great classic movies and 3 crappy prequels....

I still like Star wars better but am not too crazy for the others..

She's not your... sister, is she?

Gonkis wins. I mean I was born on a desert planet with nothing but acres of sand being forced to pick some cotton my whole life by my Uncle. All my so-called friends ran off and joined the army but I was left in my little port-a-pottie whacking it to whatever movie some R2-D2 unit was showing that night. My Uncle wanted me to erase his memory banks but this little droid was loaded down with pr0n. It was some nasty stuff on there. Every night she would pop up and beg me to rescue her from some black guy with a helmet and cape fetish. Freaky stuff, man.

So I'm finally off that hell-hole of a planet. I mean this place made Michigan look good. I had to sell my ricer to buy the ticket off, but it was cool.

Anyways, fast-forward a week, and I end up on this space station thing that was as big as a small moon. Me, Indiana Jones, some old perv, and an Italian guy. I'm guessing he was Italian...I couldn't understand a word he said and he was so hairy you couldn't even see him anymore. I asked him if he ever even wore clothes...he grunted at me and I guess with all that hair the guy just ran around nekkid and free. Hippies. But that's not the point.

So we find out this chick is being held as a slave or some sick fetish and I gotta get in. Now, I'm thinking she's into plastic and bondage so I put on this tight fitting all-white outfit figuring I'll be some super-hero and do I feel ridiculous? Yes. I bust in and the first thing she says is how short I am. I'm all like baby I'm long where it counts. So, she drags me down to the trash compactor. Now, I thought the trash smelled bad, but the wet Italian guy was wretched. She drags me underwater, and I'm getting it right there under the f'n water. We're going at it right there in front of everyone. She's screaming my name over and over. It was sweet. I held my breath the whole time. I finish up and boy am I out of breath.

Anyways, if I have time later, I'll tell you about the little green puppet action that she pulled on me. Whoa.