[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tiger playing in da masters

dmarc117

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Woods says he is returning to golf at the Masters.

Didn't think it would take long - either for his "dramatic" return or for people to go dismiss his roaming wanker - hell if Vick can torture thousands of dogs and not spend a day in jail for it and quickly return to make millions while people cheer him on, sleeping around and screwing up your family is a major BFD. Just win baby :wacko:

No surprise. I always look forward to the Masters and I'm glad Tiger finally confirmed he'll play. Makes for a more exciting tournament for sure.

I'd like to know what Vegas posts as the over/under for camera shutters clicking on Hole 1 when he drives it. That oughtta be REALLY good - think he'll yell at people anymore?

I'd like to know what Vegas posts as the over/under for camera shutters clicking on Hole 1 when he drives it. That oughtta be REALLY good - think he'll yell at people anymore?

:wacko: He'll probably be more nervous than I am when 100 people are standing on the 1st tee waiting for me to tee off. "Please nobody yell any hooker jokes" is not a good swing thought. I'm gonna wager it'll happen on the 1st green when putting. You know some do0sh will yell "Get in the holes".

Either way, it'll make for some great TV. I'd love to see Tiger play in Phoenix. :D

Didn't think it would take long - either for his "dramatic" return or for people to go dismiss his roaming wanker - hell if Vick can torture thousands of dogs and not spend a day in jail for it and quickly return to make millions while people cheer him on, sleeping around and screwing up your family is a major BFD. Just win baby :D

:D

Ummmm . . . . :D

Not sure where he was for 18 months than :wacko:

:wacko: He'll probably be more nervous than I am when 100 people are standing on the 1st tee waiting for me to tee off. "Please nobody yell any hooker jokes" is not a good swing thought. I'm gonna wager it'll happen on the 1st green when putting. You know some do0sh will yell "Get in the holes".

Either way, it'll make for some great TV. I'd love to see Tiger play in Phoenix. :D

dont think this will happen at augusta. maybe at the other venues where the crowds arent policed as much.

dont think this will happen at augusta. maybe at the other venues where the crowds arent policed as much.

I agree. Golf fans in general have changed A LOT since Tiger has turned pro, but the Masters is one of the toughest tickets in sports and the crowd there is generally more upper crust.

Other tournaments though, yep, he's going to hear a lot of new stuff. :wacko:

Cameras are not allowed at Augusta during the tournament and if anyone utters a peep during a swing or putt or anything like that they'll likely be removed if not by security then enough golf fans will take care of that person on their own.

no lose situation 4 tiger...if he wins then it is "omg he is the greatest ever after taking all that time off blah blah blah" and if he loses it will be "well you cant really expect him to come back from that layoff and win the masters" or some such like that...and if he is close to the lead and chokes or has the lead and chokes it will be the same thing...he has to be emotionally drained blah blah blah....like I said a no lose situation for him...