[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOW! Well, there goes any respect I had for tea party activists...

SEC=UGA

I think that most people like her as a person but don't really take her seriously as a candidate. As more viable GOP candidates come out of the woodwork you'll see her get further and further down the list. I, for one, don't see her as a candidate I would vote for. However, I think the vicious attacks on her by the left are over the top and unwarranted. It's quite ridiculous to see lefties start frothing at the mouth every time her name is brought up.

I don't see how anyone can take her seriously as a candidate. I'd like to see Paul Ryan run, though.

I agree with everything you said. I'd also say it is fun watching liberals have an aneurysm over her. She makes a good lightning rod and smoke screen.

Uh, she is a divisive political figure that was the GOP VP candidate last year. How many posts have you made complaining about vicious attacks on Hilary, Nancy, or Zobama for that matter?

I would need to see some examples to determine that. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. And I'm talking MSM here, not some unknown blogger callling them a bunch of d-bags. The attacks on Palin ARE coming from the MSM.

There will be a few loose screws in every group. Most I know would have tried to have that man pick a more appropriate sign, and tried to distance themselves from him if he didn't. I'm not surprised that the news/sites you visit show this type of minority and try to paint it as the majority.

Perch . . have you even looked at your avatars lately? :wacko::D rofl: Do you consider yourself "part of the majority"?

Perch these guys are at Fox News sponsored tea parties! C'mon man! Embrace your base!

I would need to see some examples to determine that. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. And I'm talking MSM here, not some unknown blogger callling them a bunch of d-bags. The attacks on Palin ARE coming from the MSM.

Some are debatable: it isn't an attack when she fails to answer a simple "which newspapers and magazines do you read?" and gets taken to task when she flounders through the most basic of answers and comes off as one who does NOT read any magazines or newspapers.

Some are debatable: it isn't an attack when she fails to answer a simple "which newspapers and magazines do you read?" and gets taken to task when she flounders through the most basic of answers and comes off as one who does NOT read any magazines or newspapers.

I agree it makes her look like an idiot - which is why I won't vote for her because she clearly is not qualified. However, in counter to Palin, we have Biden - who IS Vice President of the US. I don't see anyone on the left attacking him personally. In fact, I don't see any criticism at all. Why is it that Palin gets the vitriol and Biden gets a pass from the left?

Edited by tosberg34

So that would be worse then say, you don't know how many States are in the Country that you want to be President in :wacko:

I agree it makes her look like an idiot - which is why I won't vote for her because she clearly is not qualified. However, in counter to Palin, we have Biden - who IS Vice President of the US. I don't see anyone on the left attacking him personally. In fact, I don't see any criticism at all. Why is it that Palin gets the vitriol and Biden gets a pass from the left?

In Biden's defense, it already hurts to type this, he OWNED her during the debates, I mean, OWNED HER!!! When he found out she was going to be debating him, his fears subsided and he even knew he would not have to do any research or prep for the debate. At one point I think Palin was desperately looking around the room waiting for her handlers to come over and stroke her head and hum calming tunes into her ear....

However, in counter to Palin, we have Biden - who IS Vice President of the US.

I don't think you can compare the two. Biden isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer to be sure but he does have some grasp of what's going on. His propensity to putting his foot in his mouth isn't the same as a complete and total ignorance of pretty much everything.

So that would be worse then say, you don't know how many States are in the Country that you want to be President in :D

Right. because he was asked "How many states are in the United States?" At which point he hemmed and hawed his way though a non-answer.

Or did he misspeak at a rally in the middle of primary season, where he said fifty seven states in refernce to having been in forty seven states?

I forget. :wacko:

Dude, he won a piece of pie - from that Noble dude over in Finland. :wacko:

Did you hear he gave that pie away and we should feel all dreamy about him? Dreamy like his eyes and broad shoulders. :suckle: