[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010

buddahj

Since I know most of you are gearing up for a drinkfest today...I thought it would be fun to post your Paddy's day stories/comments. The only two rules are you have to be drunk when you post & no editing. I hope everyone enjoys the day.

:wacko:

happy st patricks day but no :wacko: for me ,,,my drunken lookin podts will b percocet and flexeril induced,,,that n i can onlt reach keyboard with 1 hand n can't see keyboard well either,,,hence the yokon type spelling

also anyobe know how to turn off my mouse pad cause my wrist keeps making cusor jump....laptop is a dell vostro 1500 if that helps

The annual SyFy Leprechaun marathon has BEGUN with Leprechaun 4 (Leprechaun's in Space)!!!!

Wahooo! :wacko:

just going thru channels and noticed that BET is getting into St Pattys day

Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood is on from 1-3 est

A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00am by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

"Not a chance," says the husband, "it's 3:00 in the morning!"

"Who was that?" asked the wife.

"Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks.

"No, I did not, it is 3:00 in the morning and it is pouring rain out there!"

"Well you have a short memory," says the wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us?"

"I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself. God loves drunk people too!"

The man does as he's told, gets dressed, and goes out into the poring rain.

He calls out in the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes", comes back the answer.

"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.

"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark.

"Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here on the swing set," replied the drunk.

It's been a few years since my last St. Pat's day. Way back when, I would have been up at 7am and heading out with friends to drink all day.

So far today, I've worked and exercised.

My how the years have changed me. :D

See what happens when you grow up. :D Amazing! The sad part is I've been like how you are since I was 11, strangely enough these days I get the urge to be how you used to be without ever experiencing how those days actually played out. :wacko:

When I was younger, I went down to St Paul and raised hell all day. Good times! These days, its considerably more tame. I'm at the office all day and then I will go meet up with the Irish side of my family and some friends after work. Mouth is already watering for Guiness!

Slainte! :wacko:

The sad part is I've been like how you are since I was 11, strangely enough these days I get the urge to be how you used to be without ever experiencing how those days actually played out. :wacko:

:D:D

Edited by CaptainHook

happy st patricks day but no :wacko: for me ,,,my drunken lookin podts will b percocet and flexeril induced,,,that n i can onlt reach keyboard with 1 hand n can't see keyboard well either,,,hence the yokon type spelling

also anyobe know how to turn off my mouse pad cause my wrist keeps making cusor jump....laptop is a dell vostro 1500 if that helps

Should be able to go to the control panel, then go to mouse, then go to devices, touchpad should be there with an option to enable or disable...disable it and you should be all set...

Should be able to go to the control panel, then go to mouse, then go to devices, touchpad should be there with an option to enable or disable...disable it and you should be all set...

some1 else already directed me how to disable it but thanks for responding