[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 Hour Energy

nuke'em ttg

does that crap work?

I think so. I just took some a couple of days ago during a long drive back from FLA when I was feeling a bit drowsey and it perked me up. Taste pretty good and it's a small amount so it doesn't send you running for the stalls like coffee can sometimes do.

I've heard solid things from a few people. I'm guessing it's a bunch of B12 since they say it only has a reasonable amount of caffeine and no sugar (but I'm far from an expert on that stuff). I've never tried it but heard enough positive things that if I was going to dose up on something I'd probably pick that over red bull or monster.

Had no effect on me. Tried it a couple of times. I don't drink coffee or power drinks, so it surprised me that they had no noticable effect.

Exact same in my camp. No effect at all during the 10 hour drive to South Carolina last week. I think a Mt. Dew would have done me better.

I haven't tried it. Is there a crash similar to coffee?

Nope. That's what I like about it. There's not much caffeine in it. They have a "decaffeinated" version that has less.

As far as the megadoses of B vitamins goes, anything that yoour body doesn't need is passed out in the urine.

Of course, with all of the other ingredients in it (citicoline, tyrosine, etc) I will not be surprised if I grow a third nut. But at least I would be an awake and alert 3 nutted motherf*cker.

Nope. That's what I like about it. There's not much caffeine in it. They have a "decaffeinated" version that has less.

As far as the megadoses of B vitamins goes, anything that yoour body doesn't need is passed out in the urine.

Of course, with all of the other ingredients in it (citicoline, tyrosine, etc) I will not be surprised if I grow a third nut. But at least I would be an awake and alert 3 nutted motherf*cker.

SOLD.....thanks Furd :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...