[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

women march topless

Azazello1313

The women, preceded and followed by several hundred boisterous and mostly male onlookers, many of them carrying cameras,
:wacko:

Saw this on Yahoo News yesterday. Kinda weird I suppose............ but why is there a double standard?

Because there are (at least) several dozen exceedingly stupid women in Portland.

The shocking part to me was that this was Portland Maine, not Oregon.

Ty McDowell, who organized the march, said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration. The purpose, she said, was for society to have the same reaction to a woman walking around topless as it does to men without shirts on.

Unfortunately for Ms. McDowell, I generally, and involuntarily, experience a :divingboard: reaction when I see adult women without their shirts on. I have never had that reaction when I see a man without his shirt on.

It doesn't appear though these were professional models. :wacko:

In fact, in the picture, the women farthest from view look like dudes with their shirts off... and why all the shortcuts?

You're right. fn butchy tomboy dykes, shoulda known :barf:

Are we SURE this isn't Portland Oregon? Maybe a typo?

Unfortunately for Ms. McDowell, I generally, and involuntarily, experience a :divingboard: reaction when I see adult women without their shirts on. I have never had that reaction when I see a man without his shirt on.

She was enraged by the turnout of men who showed up to look at their boobs at a march to call attention to the double standards of male and female nudity.

Seems she merely proved the way it is always going to be. Have to admit is is sort of funny. Like demonstrating against obestiy by giving away donuts. Maybe the male crowds would disperse if they went entirely nude instead of topless. That would really make a statement about double standards... yeah... that would really show the world they are serious!... :wacko:

Once again, women set out to prove that they are equal to men and when we once again view them mainly as sexual objects they get all ticked off... What kind of reaction do they expect when prancing around half naked?

Why are only the fat ugly girls protesting? This protest should be on South Beach and not in Portland ME.

Yep, it's like the hippies out in Oregon and Washington and Northern California with the free love.....sorry chick, but you'll have to pay me to have sex with yer ugly self.

Yep, it's like the hippies out in Oregon and Washington and Northern California with the free love.....sorry chick, but you'll have to pay me to have sex with yer ugly self.

what if they are broke and would rather sit through a star trek marathon with you? :wacko:

Bare breasts are a universal attractant to the eye. If they put boobies on stop signs, they would cut down the number of folks rolling through, guaranteed.

+1 I'm gonna run that by my town council next meeting.

Really all i feel they did was further help the double standard by showing that a bunch of men will follow you around if you're half naked. It's like Rodney Carrington said "there's no such thing as a bad breast, I believe this much is true..." Even if they're all hippie dude-lookin chicks men will still stare when they're boobs are out. Hell if I had my own boobs I wouldn't be browsing fantasy football forums in april prior to the draft.