[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mickelson wins Masters

Whiskey Pimp

Chalk one up for the good guys.

Abso-freakin-lutely.

I was SO hoping Tiger would stay behind and Lefty outlasted the Redcoat and held off Choi and Kim. Was rooting for Couples Thursday/Friday though.

A buddy of mine was there, I am guessing it was a pretty awesome time.

I'm not much of a golf buff but I'll watch the Masters if I have time and I must say I enjoyed watching Thursday and then again today.

:wacko: Mickelson!

That shiat on the 2nd hole was incredible, just falling like that during his backswing...

The dude went -5 on 13, 14, 15 yesterday....I had a feeling that would carry him. His shot on 15 was pure money.

Glad to see him win this for the 3rd time. Amazing.

The other stat they put out there was pretty remarkable in its own right. Tiger and Choi were partnered up on Thursday/Friday. Amazingly, they then paired up on Saturday, and again on Sunday. They shot identical scores in each round.

Finally...a major round of applause to Westwood. Very solid play from him in this championship. Really showed some grit out there.

A buddy of mine was there, I am guessing it was a pretty awesome time.

Me too. :wacko:

The dude went -5 on 13, 14, 15 yesterday....I had a feeling that would carry him. His shot on 15 was pure money.

I was in the stands at 13 when he eagled and then heard him eagle the 14th.

The other stat they put out there was pretty remarkable in its own right. Tiger and Choi were partnered up on Thursday/Friday. Amazingly, they then paired up on Saturday, and again on Sunday. They shot identical scores in each round.

Almost true. They did play together all 4 rounds and did finish -11 but Choi was 67, 71, 70, 69 and Tiger was 68, 70, 70, 69

Incredible Masters. The shot on 15 is an all-timer. I thought KJ Choi was going to blow by them. He was an absolute machine on the outward half. Freddy had his chances. Missed five very makeable putts on the outward half as well, then that damn water on 12.

Anthony Kim is going to win at least one of those jackets.

Tiger was just so inconsistent. Still, I can't believe a guy can hit the ball as terribly as he hit it for two days and still can end up 11-under, four strokes back. Without a swing or short game he is still one of the best players on the planet. Unreal.

Pretty cool moment, but Phil is on my Curt Schilling/Mark Few/Joe Theismann list. I just can't stand the guy. I would have bet money he was going to Romo it at some point.

My favorite Phil joke....

Q: What is the difference between Phil and Amy Mickelson?

A. With Amy, the boobs are fake and the smile is real.

Q: What is the difference between Phil and Amy Mickelson?

Once again, you prove what a tool you are. Keep up the good work.

One of the best Masters I can remember. Phil's rounds on Saturday and Sunday were just insane, especially the shot out of the trees at 15 yesterday. With Tiger scowling and cursing at himself all day, it was so great to see a true class act win the tournament.

Incredible Masters. The shot on 15 is an all-timer. I thought KJ Choi was going to blow by them. He was an absolute machine on the outward half. Freddy had his chances. Missed five very makeable putts on the outward half as well, then that damn water on 12.

Anthony Kim is going to win at least one of those jackets.

Tiger was just so inconsistent. Still, I can't believe a guy can hit the ball as terribly as he hit it for two days and still can end up 11-under, four strokes back. Without a swing or short game he is still one of the best players on the planet. Unreal.

Pretty cool moment, but Phil is on my Curt Schilling/Mark Few/Joe Theismann list. I just can't stand the guy. I would have bet money he was going to Romo it at some point.

Q: What is the difference between Phil and Amy Mickelson

IDIOT

Awww, come on, not even a courtesy chuckle? Lighten up. You can't honestly tell me you buy the awww shucks routine. That cheesy thumbs-up stuff made me throw up in my mouth. He was by far the biggest fake on tour until Tiger stole that title.

Awww, come on, not even a courtesy chuckle? Lighten up. You can't honestly tell me you buy the awww shucks routine. That cheesy thumbs-up stuff made me throw up in my mouth. He was by far the biggest fake on tour until Tiger stole that title.

Uh, dillhole... I seriously doubt we give a crap about the "aw shucks" side of the joke.