[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Women cause earthquakes

jetsfan

hmmmm...interesting...I saw a show on hbo (I think) where the Iranian govt will actually pay for a sex change and one is able to walk around in public cross dressed if he has a signed piece of paper by an official saying it's ok; also prostitutes can "perform" their jobs only if they are married, so these folks get married right before their services are rendered, then divorced right after, repeating the process all thru out their "shift."

Great idea!

Jennifer McCreight is determined to prove him wrong.

Since launching the "Boobquake" Facebook page two days ago, she has enlisted more than 20,000 women promising to show as much cleavage as possible on Monday, April 26.

If the world doesn't then disappear into an apocalyptic fiery chasm, then Sedighi will have no option but to admit he was wrong.

"On Monday, April 26th, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own," Ms McCreight wrote.

also prostitutes can "perform" their jobs only if they are married, so these folks get married right before their services are rendered, then divorced right after, repeating the process all thru out their "shift."

Those prostitutes must have alot of blenders and can openers. :wacko: