[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And next on the main stage...

Delicious_bass

I'm just going to say this. There is a girl that plays on my daughters softball team that is 15 years old going on about 23. If I did not know her from this setting, I would never think that she was only 15. In fact I wrote that wrong. She is really 16 as of about two weeks ago but you get the point.

I'm just going to say this. There is a girl that plays on my daughters softball team that is 15 years old going on about 23. If I did not know her from this setting, I would never think that she was only 15. In fact I wrote that wrong. She is really 16 as of about two weeks ago but you get the point.

I hear ya. Some of them look way older than they are. Seriously, though...14?!?! Isnt that like 8th grade?

I am not sure what is more frightening...that there's that many guys out there that legitimately cant tell how old she really is or that there is that many that just dont care. :wacko:

Social Worker - Soooo... Um, we found your daughter was working at a topless bar.

Mom - Yeah

Social Worker - Sooo... Did you know your daughter was working at a Topless bar?

Mom - No

Social Worker - Um, didn't you wonder where your 14 year old daughter was on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights until 2 AM?

Mom - I didn't notice she was gone.

Social Worker - Well, why didn't you know she was gone?

Mom - She's outta control, I can't keep track of her 24/7... Besides, she ain't hurtin no one.

Social Worker - You do realize that we are going to have to place your daughter in protective custody

Mom - Am I gonna lose my check?

Social Worker - :wacko: Yes, we are removing your daughter from your custody.

Mom - Nooooooo, don't take my baby, she didn't do anything wrong...

Social Worker - SHE WAS WORKING AT A Penny LaneING TOPLESS BAR!!!! And, you had no idea she was doing, or you condoned it. There will be a court hearing on your fitness to be the guardioan of this child next week.

Judge - Well, we can't break up a family. I am ordering you to go ta parenting classes and your daughter will be returned to your custody and you will have weekly visits from DFCS.

Mom - So, will I get my check back?

Judge - Yes, but if anything happens with your daughter again she will be removed from your Custody.

HEADLINE:

14 Year Old Detroit Girl Arrested in Prostitution Sting Over the Weekend.

Sounds about right.