[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heads are going to roll

Perchoutofwater

Chainsaws are more dangerouser than knofes. For reals yo.

No kidding. If we don't ban them, at the very least, we need to have more regulation. We definitely need the regulate the scary looking ones, even if they don't cut any faster than a regular chainsaw.

maybe he was juggling :tup:

you have to wonder what happens with things like that (and backflips on motorcycles and such) between when folk don't know how to do it and when they do know how to do it.

I would say most of the time they don't have chains in them. I know we never have chains in ours when scaring the crapeeoleo out of kids at Halloween. Most of the time anyway. :wacko:

No, but it is necessary to have the sheep and parrots think they are.

You know as well as I do that every time there is a shooting the media is always clamoring for more gun control, heck even here in redneck East Texas. I laugh at what some call journalism, when they call certain weapons assault weapons when anyone that knows guns knows the weapons they are talking about don't meet the criteria for assault weapons. I've even heard a national anchor talk about a semi-auto as if it was fully automatic. I'm just using this and the stabbing to point out how ridiculous it is.

You know as well as I do that every time there is a shooting the media is always clamoring for more gun control,

The media clamors onto a lot of stupid stuff. If everybody made stupid threads about every stupid thing in the media there would be a lot more stupid threads on the tailgate. You're not coming off any less stupid for trying to explain the rationale for posting stupid threads.

You know as well as I do that every time there is a shooting the media is always clamoring for more gun control, heck even here in redneck East Texas. I laugh at what some call journalism, when they call certain weapons assault weapons when anyone that knows guns knows the weapons they are talking about don't meet the criteria for assault weapons. I've even heard a national anchor talk about a semi-auto as if it was fully automatic. I'm just using this and the stabbing to point out how ridiculous it is.

Well I think you're being disingenuous. I think for "media" you want to subliminally substitute "Obama".

Most of the right believe Obama has already curtailed gun freedoms even though he has loosened gun control by allowing them in national parks, same as they believe he has raised income taxes. These myths have to be maintained.

Well I think you're being disingenuous. I think for "media" you want to subliminally substitute "Obama".

Most of the right believe Obama has already curtailed gun freedoms even though he has loosened gun control by allowing them in national parks, same as they believe he has raised income taxes. These myths have to be maintained.

OK, you're stretching here. You realize you're saying "I don't like what you said because I think you're thinking it's the fault of obamessiah...? :wacko:

I don't recall mentioning Obama in this thread or the knofe control thread. Maybe you should look into why you feel defensive about that. Of course, I'm sure you are well aware of Obama's voting record regarding gun control, and that he is in favor of more restrictive laws. He just didn't have the stones to veto the bill you are talking about, as it was one of the few bipartisan bills passed since he became president. With regard to taxes, we will eventually have to pay for his out of control spending, and he is on record as being in favor of redistribution.