[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Day Sunday

whomper

Our whole family is getting together at a restaurant in South Jersey to celebrate my Grandmothers 90TH birthday ! I love her . She is still very self sufficient. Cooks like a champion and is as sharp as a tack, God bless her. She is still the boss and is tougher than my Mom and her other 3 daughters.

Her best line: At a bbq a while back and somebody spilled potato salad on the table cloth. My Grandmother "It looks like Lewinskis dress"

I know she isnt a huddler but Happy 90th Birthday Nani :wacko:

Edited by whomper

I miss my grandma like crazy. She was very religious and always spoke well of people, except in private moments, for some reason she confided in me about what she really thought of certain people. One example, a certain son-in-law who would come over for Sunday dinner, hardly talk to anyone and then take a nap under the dining room table afterwards -- "What the F*(& is that?? Can't that ass#0/% show this family some respect for an afternoon?" This was a woman who NEVER used that kind of language. I was like :wacko: then :tup: ...still cracks me up to this day.

Whomper, you are blessed to have her still with you. She sounds like a pistol. Enjoy the day.

Her best line: At a bbq a while back and somebody spilled potato salad on the table cloth. My Grandmother "It looks like Lewinskis dress"

I don't care who you are-that's funny!

Edited by borge007

Our whole family is getting together at a restaurant in South Jersey to celebrate my Grandmothers 90TH birthday ! I love her . She is still very self sufficient. Cooks like a champion and is as sharp as a tack, God bless her. She is still the boss and is tougher than my Mom and her other 3 daughters.

I know she isnt a huddler but Happy 90th Birthday Nani :tup:

She sounds pretty freakin' cool!!! Congrats on 90!!! :wacko:

Hope you guys are having a blast, Whomp!!

Happy 90th, Nani!! :wacko:

Oddly enough....I was at a 90th birthday yesterday for my next door neighbor out at his daughter's farm north of the city. What a gorgeous day and a wonderful family. Her husband is an exceptional craftsman...designed and built their home in a passive solar method. Incredible piece of property. The grandson, Max, and all the dogs thought a dip in the pond with the ducks was just the thing to do to celebrate. :tup:

A cake only an Italian could love! :wacko:

:tup: it was pretty wild. everything on that plate was edible. Pretty impressive and tasted pretty good too