[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

odd facebook chick

polksalet

I'm trying to imagine the other side of a conversation with her...

"Uh huh, yep, uh huh, uh huh, yeah, I um... uh huh, yep, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh."

I would just flip her over. :wacko:

Here's what I don't get. How is it that someone can write a brick of text like that and not look back and think, "Hmm. Maybe I need to tighten that up a bit." I mean, I get how people can go on and on talking because they don't notice or whatever. Because, when you're talking, you can't go back and un-say a bunch of stuff if you got carried away. The highlights bit for instance.

However, one of the beauties of some bio like this is you can freaking edit the damned thing so you don't come off like a loony.

Here's what I don't get. How is it that someone can write a brick of text like that and not look back and think, "Hmm. Maybe I need to tighten that up a bit." I mean, I get how people can go on and on talking because they don't notice or whatever. Because, when you're talking, you can't go back and un-say a bunch of stuff if you got carried away. The highlights bit for instance.

However, one of the beauties of some bio like this is you can freaking edit the damned thing so you don't come off like a loony.

This is exactly what i was telling everyone would happen with Obamacare.

That is the edited version.

"I like a guy who is easy going, can make me laugh, has a great personality, has a good relationship with his family, has a caring heart, is a good listener, who loves kids, is a romantic, loves to dance (at least slow or dirty dance), likes to watch movies, go to theme parks, and doesn't mind just staying in and cuddle with me. I also like a guy who can talk to me about anything and show his real feelings..."

I'm guessing that she hasn't found a dude that is a good listener or that can get a word or two into a conversation to talk to her about anything whatsoever.

Edited.

Here's what I don't get. How is it that someone can write a brick of text like that and not look back and think, "Hmm. Maybe I need to tighten that up a bit."

you can freaking edit the damned thing[/b] so you don't come off like a loony.

Bump for McBoog

You can definitely tell this chick is from Tennessee: "Must have a job and a car"... Ummm, you're shooting pretty high there, honey. I also enjoyed the "must be cute but not conceited"... But, yes, I'd prolly hit it.

Not only would i hit hit, but I'd land some solid kidney blows and and open-palmed thwacks to the back of the head.

Kinky

ETA: :wacko:

Edited by SEC=UGA