[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hats...wear em?

Rovers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every once in a while I wear this sort of style of hat. When I had long hair, which i alsway wore in a ponytail, I never wore baseball hats because they didnt lay right. I always thought with short hair, which i have had now almost 3 years, that I would wear baseball caps but they never look right on me. I think it is because I have a big mellon

Every once in a while I wear this sort of style of hat. When I had long hair, which i alsway wore in a ponytail, I never wore baseball hats because they didnt lay right. I always thought with short hair, which i have had now almost 3 years, that I would wear baseball caps but they never look right on me. I think it is because I have a big mellon

That looks like the hat I wear to work. Does that have the ear flaps? You need it in Minnesota in January.

That looks like the hat I wear to work. Does that have the ear flaps? You need it in Minnesota in January.

No flaps. Just has that small brim in the front. I think the technical term for it is a driving cap

Those tweed caps come in a lot of styles, and they don't really have any name other than the name given a particular style by the habberdasher. That might be called a snap cap, or many other names. I have several caps similar to that which I bought in Ireland. I usually just call them "lids".

What's the verdict on a fedora? My sis absolutely hates this hat, LOL, but every time I wear it in public, people say "Nice hat!". Maybe I'm too stupid to realize sarcastic humor? :wacko: Thing is, once you get all old and wrinkley, you don't give a chit, if I like it, I wear it. Wearing wierd stuff is the only way people will talk to me anyway, so.... :tup:

When I had long hair, which i alsway wore in a ponytail, I never wore baseball hats because they didnt lay right.

Funny, when I had long hair back in college I always wore baseball caps, using the hole above the adjustment strap in the back as a sort of pony-tail holder. All the benefits of a ponytail without having to remember a hair tie.

Funny, when I had long hair back in college I always wore baseball caps, using the hole above the adjustment strap in the back as a sort of pony-tail holder. All the benefits of a ponytail without having to remember a hair tie.

Um.... just what ARE the benefits of a pony tail? other than buying stock in hair shampoo. :wacko:

Not having your hair in your face. Very helpful when driving with the windows open, on hot days, etc.

Right.... but as opposed to hair that is NOT long enough to interfere with vision.... like, do you think you got more tush with it? i want to know some real advantage to the whole pony tail thing. More tush I get. I mean I don't get more tush, but if I had a pony tail, would I get more tush?

Yep, all the gay guys did that

I wear a surgeon's cap in the operating room. I have to wear a ball cap when I'm out in the sun. Otherwise the top of my head gets fried!

I just remembered this one:

Wait a minute

Snowman wait a minute, minute

Need a jimmy hat

Before me push it up up in it, in it

Wait a minute

Snowman wait a minute, minute

Need a jimmy hat

Before me push it up up in it, in it

Right.... but as opposed to hair that is NOT long enough to interfere with vision.... like, do you think you got more tush with it? i want to know some real advantage to the whole pony tail thing. More tush I get. I mean I don't get more tush, but if I had a pony tail, would I get more tush?

When you're in college you think growing your hair long and playing in a rock band will get you laid. Growing my hair long at this stage of my life would almost certainly have the opposite effect.

When you're in college you think growing your hair long and playing in a rock band will get you laid. Growing my hair long at this stage of my life would almost certainly have the opposite effect.

Funny, I've just started growing mine back out. Mostly at the request of the wife, but there's a bit of vanity mix in there. I'll wear a hat for a functional purpose such as when I'm playing softball or hiking. In those cases, it is always a ball cap. In the winter I'll don a touque to keep the head and ears warm. Otherwise, I don't wear them.

In all cases, they are placed on my head properly; not sideways, backward or in some other goofy assed position and it is always removed when I enter indoors.