[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hats...wear em?

Rovers

Funny, I've just started growing mine back out. Mostly at the request of the wife, but there's a bit of vanity mix in there. I'll wear a hat for a functional purpose such as when I'm playing softball or hiking. In those cases, it is always a ball cap. In the winter I'll don a touque to keep the head and ears warm. Otherwise, I don't wear them.

In all cases, they are placed on my head properly; not sideways, backward or in some other goofy assed position and it is always removed when I enter indoors.

I've recently cut mine shorter because of the heat & the fact that I have to wear a hardhat at work a lot, but it was pretty much the same for me. My wife likes mine long on top & I do as well, but it's just too much to have to deal with all the time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Visors, almost exclusively. Maybe a few baseball caps, although rare now.

I've always been a visor fan but haven't had a good one in years. I assume that one is top-notch. Might be asking for one for my b-day (which, as Big John will tell you, is coming up... just in case anyone wants to get me one... :wacko:)

I've always been a visor fan but haven't had a good one in years. I assume that one is top-notch. Might be asking for one for my b-day (which, as Big John will tell you, is coming up... just in case anyone wants to get me one... :wacko:)

:tup: 7/23