[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vince Young Prime Suspect in Assault Case

Infinity

Well thank goodness for Facebook...whew...now we know it for sure it was an Oklahoma rivalry....(note to self, update facebook and remove collge and which football team I like).....

The question begs, if you are a gazillionaire NFL franchise QB, what does one expect to have happen at 3am in a strip club....I hope the guy takes VY to the cleaners...for flashing an upside hook em horns...c'mon....

Maybe we should begin a thread / wager on who will be the next spot-light contestant on, "I am in the NFL and have too much money, and not enough common sense".....

:wacko:

Yeah you're kinda reading it wrong. I'm just saying that it's now the "in" thing to try talking crap to celebrities/sports stars to egg them into making a dumb statement or pissing them off enough to hit you so you can sue them or sell your story to the media.

Listen to Darin, PON...he's met up in the men's room with Big Ben a few times so he speaks from experience... :wacko:

See, this only proves one thing!! Football should be year round! None of this would be happening if we were sitting on the couch EVERY Sunday!

USFL?, XFL?, NFLE?, Arena Football? :wacko:

Edited by Big John

Even better - maybe he ought to stay out of strip clubs. There don't seem to be a lot of good endings for pro athletes who attend them regularly.

This. Well, minus the strip club thing. If dude's single and that's his pleasure, why not.

I don't have a problem with athletes going to scrip clubs, but absolutely nothing good goes on at a scrip club at 3am.

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but are you saying the guy that got hit is at fault for talking crap? It doesn't matter what he said to Young, if VY threw the first punch he's a jackass that can't be defended.

+1 million ( and I rarely agree with PON's POV) :wacko:

Edited by G.K.Trey