[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Billy the Exterminator

westvirginia

My 8 y/o loves this drama queen Momma's boy who won't even squash a damn bee that stung him. When the nest is in the side of someone's home.

First of all, every bug, rodent or whatever is the most disease-ridden and dangerous to man. I mean, it's south Louisiana? If those inbred illiterates haven't been killed off by now, how dangerous can it be? (And being from WV I know something about the subject.) What's worse, the puscatore won't even shoot the animals. An endagered spiecies or a freak occurence bringing a creature into contact with humans, maybe. But squirrels in the attic? Trap them, sure. Then take them out back and shoot them! This guy wouldn't kill an animal if it was knawing off his kid's leg.

This episode we're watching tonight. There was this gator, and this sumbich was 12 ft, 600 lbs if it was a dime. They shot it, actually, but Billy-girl was almost in tears! And he apologized to the guy who owned the house on the lake (who incedentally, had appeared to come too close to his kids for comfort) for killing the damned thing! "We only shot it because it's state law that a nusiance gator over 6 ft MUST be destroyed if reported. (sniff) We're so sooooooooryyyyyy!" That dude is a FAR greater pestilence than most of the critters he traps ('cept maybe the snakes. and the fire ants.)

That dude is a momma's boy deutche nozzle if I've ever seen one.

You know, I really should not post after taking Nyquil. :wacko:

Ah well, I hope you guys were entertained! :tup:

You're supposed to stop at the amount that fits into the little cup at the top of the bottle

That's north Louisiana. He lives about 50 miles southeast of me and we have a few mutual acquaintances. Everyone says that is the way he is, no act.

Are the mutual acquaintances human? With him you never, know. He talks to bees and skunks.