[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fat men enjoy longer lasting sex scientific research show...

This thread reminds me of talking with a Turkish buddy of mine. He's a little rotund and swears that he can go for hours, dead sober... Maybe there's something to this research. Or, maybe it's just a Turkish thing.

My other thought was, that the fat guys are typically the ones downing the Raki, which is a Turkish liquor somewhat like uzo or Sambuca, I could probably go for hours drunk on that stuff. A bottle of that diaper dirt and you couldn't feel someone removing your eyeball with a cocktail toothpick.

My wife last night "will you please hurry up and finish, I really want to go back to sleep."

I said the same thing to my wife last night. She and I need to sync our cycles somehow.

I suspect that its because fat men cannot participate with the "vigor" of a guy in better shape.

I recently dropped 30 bills, and I'm pretty sure that my wife appreciates every one of them :tup:

Well, yeah, I'm sure she appreciates the $3,000 too. Some of us don't have to pay our wives to get some though. :wacko:

Well, yeah, I'm sure she appreciates the $3,000 too. Some of us don't have to pay our wives to get some though. :wacko:

Good point.

Its worth every penny though.

(Should typed lbs. :tup:)

Edited by Furd

This thread reminds me of talking with a Turkish buddy of mine. He's a little rotund and swears that he can go for hours, dead sober... Maybe there's something to this research. Or, maybe it's just a Turkish thing.

My other thought was, that the fat guys are typically the ones downing the Raki, which is a Turkish liquor somewhat like uzo or Sambuca, I could probably go for hours drunk on that stuff. A bottle of that diaper dirt and you couldn't feel someone removing your eyeball with a cocktail toothpick.

Back in the day I had a similar results after smoking the medicinal herbs, only when I did it occasionally though. Made it more intense and lasted longer (or maybe just seemed longer because I was baked). But the more I did it, the less I experienced this effect until nothing at all was enjoyable about it and I quit altogether (smoking, not banging women).

I'm totally confused on whether I am fat or not now. My lack of stamina seems to suggest that I'm not fat, but my fat seems to suggest that I am fat. :wacko:

You may be suffering from a certain type of sexual dysfunction that leads to premature ejaculation. I highly recommend Boston Medical Group. I was long suffering from a limp penis and premature ejaculation, so I called them and set up an appointment... It was the best thing I've done in my life. They let me know specifically what steps I needed to take to ensure that I would once again have a healthy and happy sex life.

My treatment didn't involve pills or chemicals. In many cases there can be underlying psychological factors that can lead to decreased sexual performance; minor depression, stress, a heavy work load at the office.

Not all sexual dysfunctions are the same and that is why it is very important to make the call to Boston Medical Group. Their number is 877-754-7120. Don't wait, call or visit them soon, it will be the best decision you have made in a while. That number, again, is 877-754-7120.

You deserve to enjoy long lasting and satisfying sex... and who knows, it may keep that skank whore that you're with from running around on you anymore. That number again is 877-754-7120.

You may be suffering from a certain type of sexual dysfunction that leads to premature ejaculation. I highly recommend Boston Medical Group. I was long suffering from a limp penis and premature ejaculation, so I called them and set up an appointment... It was the best thing I've done in my life. They let me know specifically what steps I needed to take to ensure that I would once again have a healthy and happy sex life.

My treatment didn't involve pills or chemicals. In many cases there can be underlying psychological factors that can lead to decreased sexual performance; minor depression, stress, a heavy work load at the office.

Not all sexual dysfunctions are the same and that is why it is very important to make the call to Boston Medical Group. Their number is 877-754-7120. Don't wait, call or visit them soon, it will be the best decision you have made in a while. That number, again, is 877-754-7120.

You deserve to enjoy long lasting and satisfying sex... and who knows, it may keep that skank whore that you're with from running around on you anymore. That number again is 877-754-7120.

Did you get this in an email? :wacko:

Did you get this in an email? :wacko:

Nah, they play these commercials on the sports radio stations ALL THE FREAKING TIME... I took some liberties with the ad, though.

Nah, they play these commercials on the sports radio stations ALL THE FREAKING TIME... I took some liberties with the ad, though.

Yeah, it's on 790 the zone and 680 the fan all the time. 680 generally sucks IMO, though, 'cept for Chuck & Chernoff. :tup:

Buck Ballew should NEVER be on the radio... :wacko: