[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Redskins

Cowboyz1

no and I know.

just a little bored with you disappearing and then piling on every time Dallas loses I guess. Old schtick

Disappearing ? I didn't realize I went anywhere. I am hard on Dallas though, but, some of the fans ask for it (not you). I do see where it would be annoying to a Cowboys fan though.

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 pages b/c they lost lol. Just b//c guys love to hate them does'nt make it a 'Boys board

Yep. Besides, the Patriots won, so who else are we all gonna wail on?

8 pages b/c they lost lol. Just b//c guys love to hate them does'nt make it a 'Boys board

Please point me to the other thread where a guy proclaimed a dominating win for his un-stoppable team. :wacko:

One guy that'll never learn does'nt make it a 'Boys board either :wacko:

Truth. It is a bit of both. There are quite a few Cowboys fans on the board. The Cowboys are a team that people love to hate, myself included.

So glad that turd Barron is no longer in STL. Have fun with that guy - every time a penalty is called just listen for his number.

Cowboys fans should be used to it. They had Flozell Adams and needed SOMEONE to replace his offensive penalties. Barron will fit in nicely!

True.

Compounded by have a GM that ranks in the bottom 5 of GMs all time.

That is down right WRONG. I don't get you guys at all. Do I think JJ is a bit to nosey YES. But name another owner that has as many championships AND each year puts his money into the team to insure they are competive more often then not. He can be a bit Al Davisesk but the guy loves football and loves his Cowboys. The last three years drafts have been very good. Wade has rounded out a superb D and we have found talent in later rounds and he has had the patience to develop them then pay them.

For all his faults the guy has done a great job giving us a competive team that many envy and hate because they are in it every year save the Campo and Gailey eras.

I have no problems with the way he spends his money or our coaching staff. We are on the cusp and I feel we will get it right soon. NO WAY can you say JJ is in the bottom 5 of all time. NO WAY. I would argue top 5. That's right. TOP 5. Brilliant marketer, spends money to make money, is patient with young talent, let's go of aging stars when it's time, pays to keep players that earn it and is loyal to performance. I can name 27 GM's that don't have that nor have the SB nor have the talent on the team year in and year out, while playing in the best stadium ever built. Sorry bud your wrong on this account.

Wrong again. The last three drafts have been solid. What are you taking about?

Parcels was in control when these guys joined the girls:

Defensive Starters

Demarcus Ware

Jay Ratliff

Terrance Newman

Marcus Spears

Bradie James

Offensive Starters

Tony Romo

Jason Witten

Miles Austin

Marion Barber

Marc Columbo

Kyle Kosier

Special Teams

Matt McBrian

L.P. LaDouceur

Not counting your long snapper and punter it looks like 11 of the 22 starters on O and D are from Parcels...and not just starters but the stars of the team.

Guys starting that are drafted or acquired after Parcels are:

Offense:

Roy Williams (still a starter)

Leonard Davis

Deon Anderson

Doug Free

Defense

Anthony Spencer

Igor Olshansky

Keith Brooking

Mike Jenkins

Gerald Sensabaugh

Allan Ball

Edited by keggerz

Parcels was in control when these guys joined the girls:

Defensive Starters

Demarcus Ware

Anthony Spencer

Jay Ratliff

Terrance Newman

Marcus Spears

Bradie James

Alan Ball

Offensive Starters

Tony Romo

Jason Witten

Miles Austin

Marion Barber

Deon Anderson

Marc Columbo

Doug Free

Kyle Kosier

Leonard Davis

Special Teams

Matt McBrian

L.P. LaDouceur

Not counting your long snapper and punter it looks like 16 of the 22 starters on O and D are from Parcels...and not just starters but the stars of the team.

Guys starting that are drafted or acquired after Parcels are:

Offense:

Roy Williams (still a starter)

Defense

Igor Olshansky

Keith Brooking

Mike Jenkins

Gerald Sensabaugh

Wade's guys

Defense

Spencer Starting OLB Pro Bowl End

Ball Starting Safety

Hamlin Backup Safety

Olshansky

Brooking

Sensabaugh

Mike Jenkins Starting PRO Bowl CB

Scandrick Starting Slot CB

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

Sean Lee

So that's 8 of the 11 starting defenders aquired under Wade. Spencer was a Wade draft not Parcells

Offense

Felix Jones Starting tail back with Barber

Tashard Chioice Starter on many other teams

Martellus Bennett Very solid TE

Dez Bryant Looks good so far

Sam Young Injured but solid

Doug Free Starting left Tackle

Deon anderson Starting FB

Offensively, yes parcells has had a solid infuence but not at all what you suggest. Wade and JJ have done a good job in filing in gaps while creating an entirely Wade Defense for the most part.

Again you are way off in your analysis. Even without looking at what last years picks and this years picks will do. No problems with the draft and this team is more Wades then Parcels.

Wade's guys

Defense

Spencer Starting OLB Pro Bowl End

Ball Starting Safety

Hamlin Backup Safety

Olshansky

Brooking

Sensabaugh

Mike Jenkins Starting PRO Bowl CB

Scandrick Starting Slot CB

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

Sean Lee

So that's 8 of the 11 starting defenders aquired under Wade. Spencer was a Wade draft not Parcells

Offense

Felix Jones Starting tail back with Barber

Tashard Chioice Starter on many other teams

Martellus Bennett Very solid TE

Dez Bryant Looks good so far

Sam Young Injured but solid

Doug Free Starting left Tackle

Deon anderson Starting FB

Offensively, yes parcells has had a solid infuence but not at all what you suggest. Wade and JJ have done a good job in filing in gaps while creating an entirely Wade Defense for the most part.

Again you are way off in your analysis. Even without looking at what last years picks and this years picks will do. No problems with the draft and this team is more Wades then Parcels.

I did accidentally include guys acquired in 2007 as being Parcells guys so I did edit my post...but tell me this...what does Wade have to do with this? You said JJ was top 5 and the reason the talent is on this team....the above still seems to say otherwise..especially when you look at where the "Stars" came from

Edited by keggerz

I did accidentally include guys acquired in 2007 as being Parcells guys so I did edit my post...but tell me this...what does Wade have to do with this? You said JJ was top 5 and the reason the talent is on this team....the above still seems to say otherwise..especially when you look at where the "Stars" came from

You mean stars like Jenkins, Spence and Felix. I don't argue that Parcells did an excellent job with talent but don't leave out Wade and JJ's continuation of a good thing. JJ was in the draft room with Parcells and Wade. JJ as you know is very forceful and if you argue that Wade is less ominous then Parcells, either way JJ picked some very good players without Parcells. All I am saying is that JJ being Owner AND GM has done a pretty good job with talent. We have not had a losing season is some time now. Wade's record is like 33 and 16 I believe. That is stellar. Now if we can get over the hump then I would say JJ was every bit involved in getting us there.

It should be noted, I don't particularly care for JJ, but he provides a quality product year in and year out. I have a hard time arguing against how he spends his money.

My all time favorite owner is Paul Brown and the Brown family in general. They are my prime example of how to run a franchise.

Edited by Cowboyz1

You mean stars like Jenkins, Spence and Felix. I don't argue that Parcells did an excellent job with talent but don't leave out Wade and JJ's continuation of a good thing. JJ was in the draft room with Parcells and Wade. JJ as you know is very forceful and if you argue that Wade is less ominous then Parcells, either way JJ picked some very good players without Parcells. All I am saying is that JJ being Owner AND GM has done a pretty good job with talent. We have not had a losing season is some time now. Wade's record is like 33 and 16 I believe. That is stellar. Now if we can get over the hump then I would say JJ was every bit involved in getting us there.

It should be noted, I don't particularly care for JJ, but he provides a quality product year in and year out. I have a hard time arguing against how he spends his money.

My all time favorite owner is Paul Brown and the Brown family in general. They are my prime example of how to run a franchise.

last post

Jenkins, Spencer and Felix vs Ware, Romo, Witten, Barber, Ratliff, Austin :wacko: to JJ :oldrolleyes:

Sometimes, after reading your posts, I remind myself that you are bragging about a team with ONE playoff win in the last 14 YEARS. Then, a big smile comes across my face.