[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Redskins

Cowboyz1

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then there are tackles that define stupidity and erase a perfectly executed game winning 80 yard drive........Not that they deserved to win but they actually could have.

fwiw if he doesn't put the noose around Orakpo the game is over when Orakpo pounds Romo into the dirt....good thing the Boys coaches didn't think they needed to give Baron any help vs Orakpo

Those Ass stompin predictions by Cowboyz1 made it very enjoyable to watch the game....... Will the real Cowboys please stand up please stand up!!! I mean with all that talent over the hapless skins what is the deal with these guys! They stunk Period!! Fun to watch all my friends that are Boys fans talk all that just order the fish for goodness sake all day to me today about my 9ers ass kickin. Then leave my house only moments ago with tails between there legs without even an excuse as to why they just got beat by the Skins. Good Times!

:wacko:

Come on now, cowboyz1 already posted and took it like a man. No need to pile on.

My biggest problem is why in the F was Alex Barron talking and laughing on the field with Skins players after the game? You should be ashamed of what you just did, you shouldnt be in the mood to yuck it up with buddies.

fwiw if he doesn't put the noose around Orakpo the game is over when Orakpo pounds Romo into the dirt....good thing the Boys coaches didn't think they needed to give Baron any help vs Orakpo

Let him get pounded, after what you know about Romo you gotta think he can make one guy miss. No can hold on that play period. ESPECIALLY when they rush three.

No matter the game was lost long before that play in reality. The Cowboys didn't not play football today, I don't quite know what it was but it wasn't football. Now the D played it's tail off holding the washington O to 6 points but with the weapons on O there is no excuses not to score more then 7 points. No excuses period.

Give Washington D credit also, they came to play. But the Cowboys O was just awefully mistake filled with no imagination.

Dallas just flat out got beat today.

Let him get pounded, after what you know about Romo you gotta think he can make one guy miss. No can hold on that play period. ESPECIALLY when they rush three.

No matter the game was lost long before that play in reality. The Cowboys didn't not play football today, I don't quite know what it was but it wasn't football. Now the D played it's tail off holding the washington O to 6 points but with the weapons on O there is no excuses not to score more then 7 points. No excuses period.

Give Washington D credit also, they came to play. But the Cowboys O was just awefully mistake filled with no imagination.

Dallas just flat out got beat today.

No, you've got to give him help with a pro bowler. Either way the hold is asinine, but the call should have at least had some one chip Orakpo.

Come on now, cowboyz1 already posted and took it like a man. No need to pile on.

My biggest problem is why in the F was Alex Barron talking and laughing on the field with Skins players after the game? You should be ashamed of what you just did, you shouldnt be in the mood to yuck it up with buddies.

I know Cowboyz did I was more happy and screaming rejoice for all my idiot cowboy lovin buddies who left my house crying like 2 year olds......

Priceless :wacko:

I know Cowboyz did I was more happy and screaming rejoice for all my idiot cowboy lovin buddies who left my house crying like 2 year olds......

Priceless :tup:

No harm done. I will have more days that I am the hammer then the nail. But today I am the nail and Cowboy nation deserves to be hammered and driven firmly. I really should have known better honestly, Washington, on the road, with two starters on the O line sitting, and the Rat's first game back. I didn't think we would have that many mistakes on offense.

That said, I would love to have Barron over for fondoo. :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Gotta blame Garrett's stupidity just as much as Barron.

No, sorry in that situation you have to know that if you grab that guy and get called.........game over. Garrett can't be there on the field holding his hand and Barron is no rookie. He knows better. If he gets beat he gets beat but he can't grab the guy out there in space and expect it not to get called. Especially with Romo back there who has proven to be able to dodge a guy or two.

No I blame Barron. He can't play Tackle for us, making plays like that. He also was called for holding on that same drive.

I guess it has been obvious to the coaches that Barron and Holland can't play in this league for any extended time, that's why everything was 3 step and let it fly. Not many teams have two starting tackles, many don't have one.

Chalk this game up to piss poor by everyone save the D who played like a Wade coached defense. They are the only ones who can say they came to play.

My biggest problem is why in the F was Alex Barron talking and laughing on the field with Skins players after the game?

because if his coach criticizes him, all barron has to do is show film from the last play before the half?

phillips will back into the playoffs via a confluence of unlikely events, the cowboys will squeak by in the wildcard and get killed in the divisionals, no one will remember this game and we'll just repeat it all next year.

all this has happened before. all this will happen again.

And then there are tackles that define stupidity and erase a perfectly executed game winning 80 yard drive........Not that they deserved to win but they actually could have.

Romo was dying to throw his classic game ending int. The skins just couldn't catch it. He threw up a gift wrapped jump ball pick that bounced off the defenders chest

The Cowboys once again show they are loaded with talent but are undisciplined and poorly coached, and can't get out of their own way. Kudos to Jerrah for sticking with Wade, I hope he remains coach for life. There are few joys greater in life than seeing his fat miserable face after penalty number 12.

Priceless :wacko:

Um, at least this Niner fan is not rubbing anyone's nose in anything today. Just sayin'.

After seeing the final play again I think the flag was real ticky tack

I agree. He didn't actually remove the guys head, he just twisted it about 180 degrees.

scroll down to the last pic on the page and tell me what your boy Hines is doin on the td run there chuckles...

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2010/09/video...ons-break-down/

Blocking....hands inside, tight to his body. You could have picked others players on a freeze of that play and every play in the NFL and saw something similar. Are you comparing that to your right tackle flat out tackling someone. If you didn't realize it, Whomper was joking.

Edited by Menudo