[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Experts

bigrocks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do better with a ball of wax and a dead chicken.... and we are paying you guys for this crap. Was there one projection or "analysis" that was even close to reality today??

:wacko:

... Was there one projection or "analysis" that was even close to reality today??

Well ... Chris Johnson was predicted for 140 rushing yards & 2 TDs, finished with 142 rushing yards & 2 TDs. All things considered, this being NFL week #1, that seems like one reasonably close projection to me.

:tup: You can set your watch to this thread every year

Well, my expert analysis projected this thread would not appear until halftime of the Sunday nite game, so with ~24 seconds still to play in Q2 of the DAL-WAS match up I'm clearly not an expert. Good thing I'm not getting paid for this ... maybe I should see about purchasing a dead chicken.

To the OP - since I've already provided (as requested) one example of a projection from the site that was totally accurate, and assuming this thread is real & not just a fishing trip - do you have any specific examples of inaccurate projections that you find particularly troublesome?

Edited by ts

Well since this is a Free country and we all choose or not to choose what we spend money on...I say go read a fantasy self help book, but seeing as your a jack ass you cant help yourself so it would do you no good...

go join a free yahoo league that way you can save a few bucks :wacko:

Bahston, eh? I think your 1987 Bonnie is illegally parked.

Sh*tty being the key word here :wacko:

You're still HERE?

When you find a site with better predictions, make sure to let us know. Man, there should be an IQ test before you're allowed to open the "projections" page.

I can do better with a ball of wax and a dead chicken.... and we are paying you guys for this crap. Was there one projection or "analysis" that was even close to reality today??

aww. someone is a sore loser. Biglosersucksrocks.

You're still HERE?

When you find a site with better predictions, make sure to let us know. Man, there should be an IQ test before you're allowed to open the "projections" page.

Huh - I was just thinking there should be an IQ test for picking a fav NFL team. Guess we know who failed that one.

Dude - have you checked out the projections that are for members here? It's like getting the answers to the test before you take the test. Come on man. Do they need to submit your lineup too?

Huh - I was just thinking there should be an IQ test for picking a fav NFL team. Guess we know who failed that one.

FANS don't choose their team based on their won-loss record. You're not just a tool, your a front-runner. That's the worst kind.