[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Experts

bigrocks

I can do better with a ball of wax and a dead chicken.... and we are paying you guys for this crap. Was there one projection or "analysis" that was even close to reality today??

Maybe you should visit RotoWorld of Fantasy Sharks next time - cause their projections are SPOT ON!!

If DMD and the rest of his crew could accurately project every fantasy players stats, I got just a small hunch that they'd charge more than $20 a year for their service. If you're not happy with it, maybe you should as for a refund..?? :wacko:

Edited by Shorttynaz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do better with a ball of wax and a dead chicken.... and we are paying you guys for this crap. Was there one projection or "analysis" that was even close to reality today??

I think that's why they're called predictions & not guarantees. :wacko:

FANS don't choose their team based on their won-loss record. You're not just a tool, your a front-runner. That's the worst kind.

Wait... weren't the Cardinals originally from St. Louis? So, unless you are 15 you should be a fan of the Cardinals. Except of course they suck and the Rams came to town and actually had a good team for a couple of seasons.

Wait... weren't the Cardinals originally from St. Louis? So, unless you are 15 you should be a fan of the Cardinals. Except of course they suck and the Rams came to town and actually had a good team for a couple of seasons.

Nice try tool. I was a Cardinal fan until the Great Satan Bill Bidwill took my boyhood team and left for the desert. I hope he rots out there. Since Rams moved here in 1995, I have not missed a home game. I'm a fan because they are my new hometown team.

BTW, countdown to :wacko: is on . . .

And by the way, the cardinals were not originally from St. Louis, we adopted them when they moved to town, just we are now doing with the Rams.

Dude - have you checked out the projections that are for members here? It's like getting the answers to the test before you take the test. Come on man. Do they need to submit your lineup too?

Yes DMD, I am a member. Which means I pay for the information on this site. Have for 8 years now. At least that's what I think I have been writing checks for. Is it a lot of money? No, and at a minimum I have gained valuable information on the Free Agent pickups over the years. And for that I give you and your folks props.

I am coming across like an arse, but seriously... I study the various rankings prior to drafting and base my weekly lineups on projections obtained from this site... and since I am something of an addict, I compare that data with what can be found on the myriad of free fantasy sites: FFToday, KFFL, Fantasysharks, Footballguys, etc. etc. I loathe ESPN, so don't even go there....

But when a new season starts and less than 20% of what I read seems to pan out, I am indeed a bit frustrated.... :wacko:

Yes DMD, I am a member. Which means I pay for the information on this site. Have for 8 years now. At least that's what I think I have been writing checks for. Is it a lot of money? No, and at a minimum I have gained valuable information on the Free Agent pickups over the years. And for that I give you and your folks props.

I am coming across like an arse, but seriously... I study the various rankings prior to drafting and base my weekly lineups on projections obtained from this site... and since I am something of an addict, I compare that data with what can be found on the myriad of free fantasy sites: FFToday, KFFL, Fantasysharks, Footballguys, etc. etc. I loathe ESPN, so don't even go there....

But when a new season starts and less than 20% of what I read seems to pan out, I am indeed a bit frustrated.... :wacko:

If you've paid attention for those 8 years, you should know 1) projecting statistics is hardly an exact science, and 2) the first few weeks are usually the toughest to handicap.

Caveat emptor

Anyone who starts/drafts players based on someone else's opinions deserves what they get.

Well, I'm hoping that the guy in the advice forum didnt listen to my opinion. If he did, Ray Rice is in his lineup....and Arian Foster is on his bench. :wacko: