[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help picking a baby name

Square

I always like Andrew and Mathew.

OK, so you don't want to say what your last name is... what about ethnicity? Always cool to have a name that honors one's ancestory.

Freaking Micks and Wops with the goddanged ancestry crap...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so you don't want to say what your last name is... what about ethnicity? Always cool to have a name that honors one's ancestory.

I'm german and my wife is half german (the less crazy half is at least). All the family names on both sides of the family suck and cannot be chosen unless I'm dead.

Square, I'll PM you our old boys list which had quite a few names on it when we started.

Got it and gracias.

No, actually they are all the first names of the engineers I have on one of my projects.

Are you building a bomb? :wacko: Just kidding.

Seriously though, thanks for the help fellas. I'm still a little confused on what I want to go with. My wife wanted me to pick out 3 that I liked but I think I'm just going to go with a top 10 type list.

I have a writers/name/thinking block right now. My wife and I are expecting our second child (a boy this time) in February. My wife wanted for each of us to come up with 3 names that we like by the end of this week and I have no clue. Obviously I can't ask my RL friends for baby names as most of them are still having children so they won't give up their favorites as they might end up using them. So, I need you to help a brotha out. Boys name, nothing emo or girly. Masculine without being from a Gladiator movie or something you'd call an old guy on a bus. Any ideas come to mind? If you post 5 or less and we pick yours, I'll put up for your Huddle membership next year (although my wife might pick out something strange so it's possible that nobody wins). :wacko:

1. Dalton Eric

2. Justin Dean

3. Hunter Jacob

4. Jaxon Scott

5. Gregory Micheal

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS !!!