[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wish I could find my thread about tamme

moopyjiggles

DMD had made a comment about how it took Dallas Clark 4 years to break out in Indy and to temper expectations for Tamme. Iwas thinking about this yesterday, and what was in my mind was that they already had an established guy in Pollard at the time. Seems like Indy places value on established players that know their scheme over other factors (one reason why Addai retains his job).

So, the thing really holding Tamme back from making a contribution was the roadblock that was Clark. With him out of the way, I think Tamme could make a nice contribution. Last night was some evidence of that.

After watching the game last night, it clearly appeared that Tamme is going to be one of Mannings top 3 options (Wayne and Garcon as the other 2) until Collie comes back. I think we're looking at a top 5 TE for at least a few more weeks. Maybe he even retains top 5 value with Collie back. He appears to be a matchup nightmare at TE.