[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New years Eve

bpwallace49

I like to dress up in a tux, get a bottle of champagne, and then masturbate to Dick Clark (wait, is he still alive?).

does it even matter at this point? he'll be dead and they'll still be wheeling him out there weekend-at-bernie's style using his corpse like a muppet to do the stupid countdown on new year's eve.

hopefully watching my wife deliver my son just in time for the 2010 tax credit :wacko:

This, but with C-Section scheduled for December 27th, I definitely will get the credit. My wife is just hoping that the baby either comes early on it;s own (17th-19th) so she is not in the hospital on Chrismas, or makes it all the way to the 27th. Based on the timing of the first two (9 and 7 days early IIRC), odds are against her and she will deliver on the 23rd or 24th and spend Christmas in the hospital.

I would imagine there have been inductions performed for more ridiculous reasons.

2 problems with that. one, it's a few days before the due date (1/5) and our docs don't like to induce until after. and second, the boss wants him to come as late as possible to put more time between his b-day and christmas. :wacko:

I like to dress up in a tux, get a bottle of champagne, and then masturbate to Dick Clark (wait, is he still alive?).

I like Dick Clark but it's really about 50/50 nowadays. He makes New Years kinda sad and hopeful with nostalgia at the same time.

Falling asleep around 10.

+1

I like Dick Clark but it's really about 50/50 nowadays. He makes New Years kinda sad and hopeful with nostalgia at the same time.

We caught 2 minutes of him last New Year's Eve and had to turn the TV off. The polar opposite of "festive".

Usually stay at home with the kids. Sometimes close family comes by and we shoot the chit and have some beers. Kids stay up until midnight....we all go on the porch and bang pots and pans to keep with our hillbilly roots and then off to bed.

Edited by Puddy