[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you aren't into SNF, perhaps you can watch this instead

wiegie

wow.

The great outdoors gets to be too much for Gosselin when she learns that bears may be lurking nearby.

Says Palin, "She's going to be relying on me to protect her."

Forget about the camera crew, makeup crew, buffet table crew and all the other people likely hanging about.

The infatuation the left has for her is amazing. Simply amazing.

Seems she has been at more Republican rallies than anything else. :wacko:

If there was a comparable person on the left, I have a feeling you'd have a thing or two to say about them.

The great outdoors gets to be too much for Gosselin when she learns that bears may be lurking nearby.

Says Palin, "She's going to be relying on me to protect her."

That is soooo false. Jon Gosslin will come crashing out of the woods wearing a Ed Hardy shirt with TWO sequined dragons on it and save them ALL.

That is soooo false. Jon Gosslin will come crashing out of the woods wearing a Ed Hardy shirt with TWO sequined dragons on it and save them ALL.

I really hope they have to eat one of her 8 children to survive.

Dammit, where are the starving, rabid, horny 800 lb. grizzly bears with a taste for annoying American poontang when you need them?

Side note, Palin's ratings dropped 40% from episode 1 to episode 2 of her inane crapfest of a reality show. To me that says that a good number of people who were curious and open-minded enough to actually watch it the first time were as turned off as I was. God willing, someone, anyone in the GOP can step up and earn the nomination in 2012 over Palin. I still can't even believe she's in the discussion.

I could jerk off to this concept.

:lol: Is there anything you couldn't jerk off to?

:wacko:

:tup:

:tup:

I'm gonna have to get back to you on that.

I really hope they have to eat one of her 8 children to survive.

Or each other. :lol:

F'n Huddle classic. :lol:

She's not. There will be plenty of people stepping up in the next year, and she will not be one of them.

Isn't she actively exploring a White House bid? I'd consider that in the discussion. Heck, I'd bet money she announces her candidacy sometime soon. She could very well win the Republican nomination. :fingerscrossed:

She's not. There will be plenty of people stepping up in the next year, and she will not be one of them.

This. Or at least I hope this. Palin may be one of the best things for the GOP. She's a mouth piece. She's good at motivating the base, and at the same time taking the heat for the real contenders. I think (or at least hope) she is doing all she is doing so that she can continue to motivate, and take the Dems eyes off the real candidates, so that the media doesn't have quite as much time to stir the hatred of the left for the real candidate prior to the election. I lover her as a campaigner for various policy points but would hate her as the candidate. As long as she doesn't actually run, she may very well be the second best thing the GOP has had in it's favor since Regan, the first of course being Obama.

Isn't she actively exploring a White House bid? I'd consider that in the discussion. Heck, I'd bet money she announces her candidacy sometime soon. She could very well win the Republican nomination. :fingerscrossed:

I really think and hope she's just laying down cover fire. If that is in fact what she's doing, she's doing a great job of it.

This. Or at least I hope this. Palin may be one of the best things for the GOP. She's a mouth piece. She's good at motivating the base, and at the same time taking the heat for the real contenders. I think (or at least hope) she is doing all she is doing so that she can continue to motivate, and take the Dems eyes off the real candidates, so that the media doesn't have quite as much time to stir the hatred of the left for the real candidate prior to the election. I lover her as a campaigner for various policy points but would hate her as the candidate. As long as she doesn't actually run, she may very well be the second best thing the GOP has had in it's favor since Regan, the first of course being Obama.

You two are ruining our lesbian fantasy.