[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miley Cyrus hits the bong

whomper

salvia is nothing like Josh Gordon, it's still legal in quite a few states I think but it's definitely a drug that provides a trip...

nobody seems to know where this stuff came from, it started growing out of nowhere in South America :wacko:

but honestly, who cares what the girl does....

but honestly, who cares what the girl does....

I'd like to say her mom and dad do, but based on the way they've used their little (talented) girl to put their names in headlines, I'd doubt that they really care that much ... except to the extent that it negatively impacts how the public views them (the parents).

she is no pothead, YET b/c no pothead would ever smoke the over the counter salvia "wizard Josh Gordon"

salvia, the gateway legal drug. up next, sex drugs and crap rock and a life of confusion and wilting gigs. I am sorry Miley but I am sure they told you one day the looks would go and pop would find a new "Miley". Peace

That video brought back bad memories. Lessons about what happens when you get the "hot girl" stoned. It is never, ever fun.

"Oh my god! Listen, listen, no really, listen. Have you ever, like, no, no wait, listen, listen, seriously, listen. Have any of you, no, no, wait, seriously, listen, no, no, wait, wait, seriously, listen. Oh my god..." (repeat in some form or another for 5 or more minutes),

That's about when your friend gives you the, "Why the hell did you just get that chick stoned?" look.

That video brought back bad memories. Lessons about what happens when you get the "hot girl" stoned. It is never, ever fun.

"Oh my god! Listen, listen, no really, listen. Have you ever, like, no, no wait, listen, listen, seriously, listen. Have any of you, no, no, wait, seriously, listen, no, no, wait, wait, seriously, listen. Oh my god..." (repeat in some form or another for 5 or more minutes),

That's about when your friend gives you the, "Why the hell did you just get that chick stoned?" look.

:wacko: Sweet Memories.

I forget which comedian said this, but it was definitely true when I was in hs: Fat girls who drive Camaros always have the best Josh Gordon.

They give the best bj's too. :wacko:

I forget which comedian said this, but it was definitely true when I was in hs: Fat girls who drive Camaros always have the best Josh Gordon.

They give the best bj's too. :wacko:

"With a tongue like a cow, she can make you go wow"

RIP Frank

Edited by detlef