[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

where o where

SLAYER

+4

edit: where were Saints fans last nite up until about midway thru the 4th quarter? If anything, last week should have taught us all that the game is 60 minutes long....and I am not taking anything away from the Vikes because they are playing one heck of a game

Edited by keggerz

Just wanted to make sure you were alright. wouldn't want anything to happen before the Saints get a shot at ya.

Thanks for looking out.

Just wanted to make sure you were alright. wouldn't want anything to happen before the Saints get a shot at ya.

:wacko:

might end up being the best thing for us. We were a long shot to catch the Bears, and this game had letdown all over it.

A bye week (basically) next week before a home playoff game might not be a bad thing, especially with this short week. Vick and some of the other studs could use a breather this Sunday,

That sucked but, I agree next week now is healing week. Get ready for Playoffs, Vick needs the rest.

might end up being the best thing for us. We were a long shot to catch the Bears, and this game had letdown all over it.

A bye week (basically) next week before a home playoff game might not be a bad thing, especially with this short week. Vick and some of the other studs could use a breather this Sunday,

Vick is beat the F up! Kolb better get the start Sunday. If they can't figure out how to stop Vick from getting hit, they will be one and done. This is getting ridiculous. Great job by Frazier and the Vikings.

I will echo the find a silver lining and say we can use this week to rest up...just sucks it is the Cowboys and if we rest starters and they win it will be like they won the damn Super Bowl

Who cares , we need the rest!

I will echo the find a silver lining and say we can use this week to rest up...just sucks it is the Cowboys and if we rest starters and they win it will be like they won the damn Super Bowl

Not even remotely true. Cowboy fans consider this year a colossal failure. Winning a game that means nothing will not change that.

Not even remotely true. Cowboy fans consider this year a colossal failure. Winning a game that means nothing will not change that.

Yes it will.....

If we win it will be fun , dont get me wrong, but I think above is a slight exageration. Now sweeping you last year, including our first playoff win since Nixon. That was a zipper ripper

The Cowboys know what it feels like to win the Super Bowl.

They've won more than a few games this year they shouldn't have, and are likely closer to an 8-8 team than a 12-4 team. The could have (and maybe should have) lost both to the Giants, which would indeed make them 8-8.

Earlier this year, I had a convo with Whomp that this season, at this point, they are playing with house money. And I still believe it to be true. They are not as good as the national media portrays them, despite their ability to achieve some exciting things ont he field. The defense is leaking oil, the offense relies almost exclusively on the big play (which can't be counted on), and they still exhibit some questionable playcalling offensively (almost exclusively throwing the ball at all times). And it does appear that the gameplan to stop the Eagles offense is to bring pressure, and not allow the timing routes to develop...the Vikings executed it perfectly last night, as did the Giants for 53 minutes.

I am happy they have overachieved, but this team is not healthy defensively, and unless they can win a shootout with the Packers/Giants, or magically tighten the screws at LB and defend the pass/run better (losing Bradley has been tough to overcome), they will be one-and-done. And even should they win their home game, they'll have a tough time repeating it on the road the next two games. They have been exposed, to a degree, and the better teams will take advantage of that blueprint.

An exciting and unpredicted season for sure, though...and we'll still be disappointed when they finally do succumb.