[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets/Colts

Chief Dick

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter who wins tomorrow. Pats are the #1 seed, Jets are the #6 seed.

I know that match-up is set. My point was that if the Ravens beat the Chiefs, we will have two conference match-ups.

Don't think so? I thought it was WAY too far off the edge (to the out of bound side) Meh. :wacko:

I was thinking the same thing. Sanchez thows that exact same ball to Holmes and it's not even close to a completion. Edwards being 6'3 and having an insane vertical saved his ass.

What a mistake it will be when the Jets extend Holmes and let Edwards walk this off season.

I was thinking the same thing. Sanchez thows that exact same ball to Holmes and it's not even close to a completion. Edwards being 6'3 and having an insane vertical saved his ass.

What a mistake it will be when the Jets extend Holmes and let Edwards walk this off season.

well yeah, but he was throwing it Edwards, not holmes.

went back and watched it. it was a back shoulder pass, a tad high. edwards made a good catch and did a nice job getting his feet down but i still think the pass was decent. we can agree to disagree...

OK not that it makes a huge difference, the result may have been the same, but how does he call that time out. Let the rattled qb figure it out on his own in that pressure situation.

As far I can see the time out enabled Sanchez some extra time to be coached and for the upstairs to relay to the downstairs they had one on one coverage with Edwards. The OC or whomever tells Sanchez "hey we got one on one coverage with Edwards just put the ball close to the receiver here."

He does and the rest is history.

As far as it being a good pass, I thought it was a great pass, when you have one on one like that. Is it not better to put it up and slightly behind so that the receiver can adjust and catch it or get a PI? Great throw nice catch.

Gratz Jet fans now go get that rematch that Rex wanted so badly.

well yeah, but he was throwing it Edwards, not holmes.

went back and watched it. it was a back shoulder pass, a tad high. edwards made a good catch and did a nice job getting his feet down but i still think the pass was decent. we can agree to disagree...

Sanchez was high all day, and that pass was too high as well. His recievers really bailed him out several times tonight. If he plays like that against the Pats... it will be another blow out in Foxboro.

Sanchez was high all day, and that pass was too high as well. His recievers really bailed him out several times tonight. If he plays like that against the Pats... it will be another blow out in Foxboro.

Doesn't matter if Sanchez brings his A-game next weekend. Jets probability of winning, 0.0%. Sure I'm a little bitter, but I suppose I should be disapointed with the poor play of our defense rather than hold it against the Jets. All in all though, even if the Colts won - they would have been embarassed next weekend in Pittsburgh

Edited by Shorttynaz