[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Defensive Player of the Year - Troy Polamalu

kpholmes

I'm done talking football with you, as it's pointless to argue with someone who is just trolling, but you need to realize that any "Special Ed" joke is a joke at there expense. Maybe you should take a break from the internets and do some research, or go to a hospital. While I was in school I helped out those kids that you''re making your joke at.

Someone close to my family deals with this every day. Make your jokes, but realize that stupid crap like that doesn't go over well. You talk about how proud of your daughter you are, and thats cool... Being involved in the SB is a big deal, but do ever stop and think "what if my daughter saw the crap that I post" She'd be ashamed of you. You're a grown man. Act like it.

:wacko:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not twisting your words at all buddy, you said "You have officially earned the Special Ed Blue ribbon this year" followed by a laughing emotocon...and now your trying to say that we should be able to assume your talking about a character on an awful TV show called special Ed, who is oh by the way, a character that makes fun of people with special needs..

talk bad about football all you want and you won't offend anyone but when you attempt to defend your argument by calling someone special-ed as an insult to them....come on man.

where do you people dream this stuff up from. I swear Im surrounded by idiots in this posts. Where did I mention anything about a character in a TV show.

No where.... so how did this nonsense above get this misunderstood?

tos apparently thinks January has 30 days, as he mentions at the end of Feb 1, we are 31 days into the new year. :wacko:

Tos obviously cant comprehend that we could possibly move from OPOY to MVP talk

POS thinks Im calling out Packer players for calling themselves elite, when for weeks, Ive been calling out Packer homers for calling Packer players elite before they proved anything.

Clearly the special ed blue ribbon winner comment was not to make fun of anyone but one person, but after receiving a PMs about it, I see it was bad taste and I apologize for that. No way I was making fun of anyone with special needs, and it was a poor attempt to call someone who didnt have special needs, POS, and idiot. Clearly I should have used a different analogy like a 2 on the wonderlic test or something similar instead. So again I apologize.

And if you want to break it down even further, the stats solidify my point even more

All 3 are OLB in the same 3-4 defensive scheme, so there isnt a position/scheme difference that skews the numbers here.

Harrison had 72 tackles, 28 assists, and 17 TFL

Ware had 56 tackles, 10 assists, and 22 TFL

clay had 54 tackles, 5 assists, and 16.5 TFL

Clay is inferior across the board in every key stat

except that Clay disrupted just about every team;s offense he played against ... if you watched Clay play a few games you would not have posted this and would not have used the word inferior when describing Clay ...

who btw should have won this award

Edited by isleseeya

Temporarily interupt this pissing match to add a few more stats for those that don't have access to them:

QB Hits(among ALL positions):l Cameron Wake was 1st with 21

Harrison 15 (tied for 5th)

Matthews 11 (tied for 11th)

Ware 8 (tied for 31st)

QB Pressures (among ALL positions): Charles Johnson was 1st with 58

Ware: 56 (3rd)

Matthews: 36 (tied for 14th)

Harrison: 32 (20th)

Wake: 29 (23rd) just for those that were curious is all

except that Clay disrupted just about every team;s offense he played against ... if you watched Clay play a few games you would not have posted this and would not have used the word inferior when describing Clay ...

who btw should have won this award

QB Hits and Pressures goes a long way to show how disruptive a player is on top of the stats that they log...Matthews was a beast this year but I was shocked he had 20 fewer pressures than Ware did...and while 11 QB Hits isn't anything to sneeze at Cameron Wake had 21 :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

QB Hits and Pressures goes a long way to show how disruptive a player is on top of the stats that they log...Matthews was a beast this year but I was shocked he had 20 fewer pressures than Ware did...and while 11 QB Hits isn't anything to sneeze at Cameron Wake had 21 :wacko:

I love that site. Are you a paying member?????

I love that site. Are you a paying member?????

not sure which site you are talking about but I do pay for a stats service and also get stats from PFF.com ...I do have some issues with their stuff but it is better than nothing...my biggest gripe is that they include penalties (accepted and declined) in their snap counts...so at NFL.com the Niners could show as having played in 1020 snaps but at PFF Patrick Willis will have logged more than 1020 snaps in their stats...hopefully it is something that they will either fix or at least pull the penalties out so you can see how many there are compared to actual plays

The same type of bribe that got their all start QB out of his second rape case.

B-I-T-T-E-R, BITTER, BITTER, BITTER !!!!!!!!

Edited by Menudo

• 6 months later...