[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Hosting Site for Obscure Sports

Menudo

I'm taking a shot in the dark here. Every year, a group of us do a Fantasy NCAA Wrestling League. We essentially draft a wrestler at each of the 10 Weight Classes. What I'm looking for is a website that lets me set the positions (weight classes) and fill the player pool with the wrestlers. Then we could draft and the site would fill the rosters. I wouldn't need it to do any scoring for us, I can handle that on spreadsheet. I'm curious if anyone knows of a site that would allow me to that, or even a fantasy football/baseball side that could be modified or tweeked for me to replaced the football positions with Weight Classes and put in my own player pool. I know it is a long shot, but, any help would be appreciated.

I used to play Fantasy Death Row Inmate but I can't for the life of me remember the site that let you input your own Fantasy characteristics. They are out there, you just have to dig a little.

I tried to dig, but, obviously, I need someone with a better shovel. :wacko:

I'm taking a shot in the dark here. Every year, a group of us do a Fantasy NCAA Wrestling League. We essentially draft a wrestler at each of the 10 Weight Classes. What I'm looking for is a website that lets me set the positions (weight classes) and fill the player pool with the wrestlers. Then we could draft and the site would fill the rosters. I wouldn't need it to do any scoring for us, I can handle that on spreadsheet. I'm curious if anyone knows of a site that would allow me to that, or even a fantasy football/baseball side that could be modified or tweeked for me to replaced the football positions with Weight Classes and put in my own player pool. I know it is a long shot, but, any help would be appreciated.

here you go

www.loserswhocantgetlaid.com

You could probably use the MFL custom player ability to input the wrestlers. Perhaps you could use the existing positions (QB, RB, WR,etc) to represent weight classes. Create an extra team and load all the normal NFL players on its roster to make them unavailable in the draft. It would be a hack, but might work. How many wrestlers are we talking about?

You could probably use the MFL custom player ability to input the wrestlers. Perhaps you could use the existing positions (QB, RB, WR,etc) to represent weight classes. Create an extra team and load all the normal NFL players on its roster to make them unavailable in the draft. It would be a hack, but might work. How many wrestlers are we talking about?

I think I might be able to make this work. Does anyone know, if I load all the NFL players onto a few of the rosters prior to the draft, then enter the custom players (wrestlers), will I will be able to start the draft with the teams rosters that have the NFL players still in tact, leaving only the custom players (wrestlers) available to draft ? If that works, I can make this work.

I think I might be able to make this work. Does anyone know, if I load all the NFL players onto a few of the rosters prior to the draft, then enter the custom players (wrestlers), will I will be able to start the draft with the teams rosters that have the NFL players still in tact, leaving only the custom players (wrestlers) available to draft ? If that works, I can make this work.

yes

I kind of agree here. I sure wish I had pursued a sport where I could continuously put my head next to another mans sack and crack.

If you wrestled somebody skilled, he would have you in extreme pain and probably tears in seconds. Those who see anything sexual about that sport have their own issues that they need to work out with themselves. NTTAWWT

If you wrestled somebody skilled, he would have you in extreme pain and probably tears in seconds. Those who see anything sexual about that sport have their own issues that they need to work out with themselves. NTTAWWT

As a former wrestler +1, that kind of comment always made me shake my head.

guess its the same with UFC dudes, bunch of homo's i guess ....