[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayer Request

Menudo

I'm going through the same thing myself with my g/f's mother who has congestive heart failure. She's in and out of the hospital. She just got out after being in for a week for pneumonia. She's on oxygen as well. Hang in there. Prayers sent.

Edited by electricrelish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually got some good news about a week ago. Her heart test came up fine :wacko: They said that the fluid that was building up in her lungs (from the disease) was making it hard for her to breathe, and the heart was having to work harder. They have given her some diaretics to help keep the water off and she is starting physical therapy for her lungs. This week, she is so excited because she hasn't had any trouble with her breathing. I'm hoping that the Dr.'s have finally found what will work for her, as watching her struggle to catch her breath and the fear that caused her was getting tough to watch. Thanks for all of the prayers and kind words........things are looking much better !

We actually got some good news about a week ago. Her heart test came up fine :wacko: They said that the fluid that was building up in her lungs (from the disease) was making it hard for her to breathe, and the heart was having to work harder. They have given her some diaretics to help keep the water off and she is starting physical therapy for her lungs. This week, she is so excited because she hasn't had any trouble with her breathing. I'm hoping that the Dr.'s have finally found what will work for her, as watching her struggle to catch her breath and the fear that caused her was getting tough to watch. Thanks for all of the prayers and kind words........things are looking much better !

:tup:

Great news buddy. :tup: