[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man beaten and tazed at Pirates game

keggerz

Not sure what the guy did prior to walking down the steps but it sure looks like the Police/Security went a bit overboard.

meh.. when a cop tells you put your hands behind your back, or whatever, you do it and sort it out later. It's simple really.

I don't think most people realize what kind of ***holes these guys deal with on a daily basis

meh.. when a cop tells you put your hands behind your back, or whatever, you do it and sort it out later. It's simple really.

I don't think most people realize what kind of ***holes these guys deal with on a daily basis

this

What does that have to do with the issue of whether the use of a taser is justifiable in a particular instance?

Guy beaten into a coma in LA.....another guy tazed in Pittsburgh.

Boy, them Philly fans are really a tough bunch :tup:

Wow, Philly fans running into every thread about fans acting unruly and doing your :lol: poor us, we are mis-represented by the media schtick. :wacko:

Wow, Philly fans running into every thread about fans acting unruly and doing your :tup: poor us, we are mis-represented by the media schtick. :wacko:

Little defensive this AM? Maybe because you are one of the many that have blasted them as being classless in the past, and are now seeing that pathetic behavior exists in your own city (by fans and police).

Based on the article, it sounds like he deserved it. The police were just protecting themselves from a big drunk guy. When the cops tell you to do something and you still won't after a few (weak) whacks from the club, you should get tasered.

Little defensive this AM? Maybe because you are one of the many that have blasted them as being classless in the past, and are now seeing that pathetic behavior exists in your own city (by fans and police).

I am ???? I've actually always defended them and said that their is a small percentage of a-holes that are proud of the Philly and ruin it for all the great Philly fans. Also, please don't assume that I don't know their are a-hole Pittsburgh fans. I've dealt with them in the past and have posted on here several times how annoyed I have been at some of my own team's fans. I've had a lot of experience, as I've been to Eagles games in Pittsburgh gear and Phillies games in Pirates gear. It IS worse in Philly than other places I have been, as an opposing fan, but, like I said, 95% of the Philly fans are passionate and awesome to debate with. The 5% that are proud of the 'bad' reputation are immature & unbearable, and extremely proud of it. Of course, all fan groups have their share of a-holes. The issue is that Philly fans run in here to defend themselves BEFORE anyone even says anything about Philly. No one mentioned Philly in this thread, and you still felt the need to run in here and make the usual 'poor us' post.

Edited by Menudo

Okay, I swear this is the last time that I am going to PNC park for a Pirate game. :wacko:

For real, I have zero problem with the beating. The guy was drunk and making an ass out of himself in the stands around family's. (That alone is enough for a beat-down in my book.) However, when asked to leave he did not comply and took a shot, weak but still a shot, at a PNC employee. The fans were out of control acting like they were backing this clown by yelling USA as he was wearing a USA jacket. He did not even seem fazed by the club to the neck and knees and not even the tazer. What the hell was this goof on?

I swear every single time I go to a sporting event I sit near this guy. I abounded taking my kids to games about 10 years ago as I just can't get on board with the drunk guy dropping F-bombs and making a total ass out of himself in a family setting.

a big drunk guy

Rule number one if the Pittsburgh cops are ever coming after you.....you rape the first slutty thing you can find as soon as you can right there in front of them and those cops will just ignore you completely. I remember coming home from Canada on a drug run doing 146 MPH in Da Vette over Three Rivers with 28 Pittsburgh cop cars following me trying to pit maneuver me. Ain't no f'n way they were taking me alive. I saw some dude that looked like he'd sleep with anything wearing a Steelers jersey and an old school Pirates cap with the vertical stripes on it. Really looked desperate for some lovin'. I pulled over, flipped off the cops and started raping him long and hard right there on the side of the interstate with the Vette still running. Those Pittsburgh cops just stopped and watched...a few started applauding when I grabbed a pregnant cat walking by and started giving it to her too. I got back in my car with over 120 pounds of cocaine and free generic Canadian healthcare pills and still made it home in time to see the Steelers lose to the Packers that night. Remember, it's not really raping if the victim has had sex in the past. Oh, I also licked a 20 dollar bill and stuck to their foreheads to make them forget the whole incident. That was just because I'm a kind person and Pittsburgh is such a filthy cheap town so I figure I'd buy each of them a Primanti Bros. sammich.

Okay, I swear this is the last time that I am going to PNC park for a Pirate game. :wacko:

For real, I have zero problem with the beating. The guy was drunk and making an ass out of himself in the stands around family's. (That alone is enough for a beat-down in my book.) However, when asked to leave he did not comply and took a shot, weak but still a shot, at a PNC employee. The fans were out of control acting like they were backing this clown by yelling USA as he was wearing a USA jacket. He did not even seem fazed by the club to the neck and knees and not even the tazer. What the hell was this goof on?

I swear every single time I go to a sporting event I sit near this guy. I abounded taking my kids to games about 10 years ago as I just can't get on board with the drunk guy dropping F-bombs and making a total ass out of himself in a family setting.

This is why I quit going to Falcons games...

Falcons vs. Rams 2002, I believe. My friend and his wife, from Turkey, had never been to a Falcons game before. Load them up in the car, go down to the dome, tailgate as best we can. Go inside to our crappy seats. We have this group sitting in front of us, drunk, loud, obnoxious and then, somewhere around the middle of the second quarter they break out the Josh Gordon... One of them get's up to go to the concession/bathroom, I get up and follow him. right as were going out to the concession area i say "Hey, dude.... Look, I don't mind you guys having a good time, drinking cutting up and stuff, but enough with smoking Josh Gordon. You're sitting right in front of us and I'd appreciate it if you guys would knock it off." Him (smart guy) "Fu(k off..." Me: "Look, I've got friends with me who have never been to a game before and you're pretty much fu(king the whole thing up for us. You break out the Josh Gordon again, I'll get the cops..." Him: "I'll whip your ass, mother fu(ker..." Me: "I'm giving you fair warning..."

Get back down there, watching the game, 20 minutes later they fire up the single hitter again. I told the guy to knock it off, he threatened me, I got up and got the first cop I saw, about 20 seconds later there are four cops toting this group outta the stadium as smart guy is screaming that he's gonna kick my ass, kill me, whatever... Gotta love football games.

:wacko:

The defense rests.

In my experience, it is. Of course, I have to be making that up due to the influence of the national media. :tup:

However, continue to run into every post made about other teams fans, and point out that Philly fans are mis-represented. :lol:

Also, the most common Philly fan comment is "The media only shows this stuff when it happens in Philly. If this happened somewhere else, they wouldn't even show it." So, this happened in Pittsburgh, and it is showing up on various media outlets. Please stop crying. :rofl:

Once again, Philadelphia was not mentioned once in this thread, until you showed up.

Edited by Menudo