[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's Talk Electric Shavers

nuke'em ttg

Ya gotta save time usin one right, instead of waitin for the mirror ta defog or ya forget ta shave and ya gotta take yer shirt off

Whatcha ya got

TIA :wacko:

Apparently enough time to let the mirror de-fog. I shave with a blade. Whatever version of the Mach 3 we're on to now.

Braun 360. It's about 5 years old now and is hands down the best electric shaver I've ever used. If you do get one, get one with the cleaning system, makes for a hugh difference.

My parents bought me an electric shaver before I even needed to shave, so I have used one my whole life. Now, I have an older version of this Braun: http://www.braun.com/us/shavers/clean-and-renew-system.html

I have never re-ordered the cleaning solution, so i just use the base as a stand/holder and dry shave and it works pretty well just like that. I'll bet it really kicks-ass if I used it to it's potential, but I'm too cheap to order all the extras that it requires.

P.S. It was a gift.

I just bought a Braun 790 last week and it was delivered by Amazon a couple of days ago. Only shaved with it twice, but it gives a very close shave. My old Braun just stopped working. I think the charger went bad but I had it for ~7 years so I just decided to upgrade. I like this one because in addition to the cleaning solution, I can clean it under the faucet also. $215 but if I keep it for 7 years, it's only $30/year which is less than I'd spend on blades and cream.

disposable razor, in the shower, no mirror (no shaving cream for that matter.)

+1

And I don't use anything that has more than 2 blades, prefer Schick disposables.

Had a Norelco and later a Panasonic many years ago but never liked their performance compared to a blade.

Edited by slambo

disposable razor, in the shower, no mirror (no shaving cream for that matter.)

Plus one

I do use a mirror and gel but you really don't need the gel. I've never not shaved in the shau. I call showers shaus.