[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Electricity Costs-Thanks Barry-Yer Doin A heck Of A Job!

caddyman

Bill for May in the same house for the last 7 years...

THE BUSH YEARS

05-$185.00

06-$115.00

07-$182.00

08-$139.00

BARRY HUSSEIN YEARS

09-$188.00(HAS TO BE BUSH'S FAULT...EVERYTHING WAS STILL HIS FAULT)

10-$235.00

11-$296.00...Thanks for looking out for the folks Barry. I am so glad he saved us! At least gas prices are low...and unemployment is low...and the debt was reduced...and he closed Gitmo...and got out of Iraq...and Afghanistan...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran out of Raisin Bran this morning . . . so naturally I blame Obama. It really is the only logical move. Since he clearly is personally responsible for every facet of our daily lives . . .

r u really saying he is not responsible for anything I mentioned? Gold Jerry...pure gold. :wacko:

She held him with her eyes. It was as if she looked directly into his soul. But this was not his first rodeo. He returned her gaze with an intensity of which she was unaccustomed. And she looked away. It was at that moment, he knew that she was his. And she smiled.

I ran out of Raisin Bran this morning . . . so naturally I blame Obama. It really is the only logical move. Since he clearly is personally responsible for every facet of our daily lives . . .

It's funny that you post this sarcastically - since you're one of the people who every chance you got you blamed GWB for everything. Now that your savior is in office suddenly everything that goes wrong is NOT the President's fault?!? What?

At what point do you step back say to yourself, "I'm a hypocrite."?

It's funny that you post this sarcastically - since you're one of the people who every chance you got you blamed GWB for everything. Now that your savior is in office suddenly everything that goes wrong is NOT the President's fault?!? What?

At what point do you step back say to yourself, "I'm a hypocrite."?

:rofl: While you two arent the smartest turnips around . . I have said that personalizing something as enormously complicated such as this and blaming one person is silly. Pretty sure I have said that since . . . forever. If you want to look at specific policy decisions by an administration, I look forward to anything you might have. But inane comments like that are just ridiculous.

Zeke, often you have quite a bit of information and logic before you go off the deep end of crazy. Tosberg, I think most people have given up all hope of any kind of intellegent response from you. You :lol: talking points without any actual thought.

Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled :tup::wacko::rofl: Enjoy.

Edited by bpwallace49

:rofl: While you two arent the smartest turnips around . . I have said that personalizing something as enormously complicated such as this and blaming one person is silly. Pretty sure I have said that since . . . forever. If you want to look at specific policy decisions by an administration, I look forward to anything you might have. But inane comments like that are just ridiculous.

Zeke, often you have quite a bit of information and logic before you go off the deep end of crazy. Tosberg, I think most people have given up all hope of any kind of intellegent response from you. You :lol: talking points without any actual thought.

Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled :tup::wacko::rofl: Enjoy.

Dude - just admit it. It is OK you won't be shot down to just admit that Obama is in way over his head and is doing a horrible job. The only thing he has done well is kill a few pirates and a terrorist.

The sick part of all of this is that this incompetent leader is going to probably get 4 more years because there is no viable GOP candidate. 4 more years of this guy plus knowing he does not have to worry about reelection is going to be a very scary 4 years.

God help us.

My electricity bill is pretty much the same as it's been for years, measured across a year. :wacko:

I use the budget system so it's the same for six months, adjusts up / down depending on the season, then adjusts up / down again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

THE BUSH YEARS

05-$185.00

06-$115.00

07-$182.00

08-$139.00

BARRY HUSSEIN YEARS

10-$235.00

11-$296.00...Thanks for looking out for the folks Barry. I am so glad he saved us! At least gas prices are low...and unemployment is low...and the debt was reduced...and he closed Gitmo...and got out of Iraq...and Afghanistan...

The price of hookers has gone down recently.

She held him with her eyes. It was as if she looked directly into his soul. But this was not his first rodeo. He returned her gaze with an intensity of which she was unaccustomed. And she looked away. It was at that moment, he knew that she was his. And she smiled.

It's always beautiful until the clothes come off.

My electricity bill is pretty much the same as it's been for years, measured across a year. :wacko:

Our utility costs actually decreased in the past year as we made some efficiency upgrades and modified some practices. Of course that involved a concerted effort and personally responsibility opposed to whining about being a victim and wanting the govt. to make it better.

Edited by bushwacked

THE BUSH YEARS

05-$185.00

06-$115.00

07-$182.00

08-$139.00

BARRY HUSSEIN YEARS

10-$235.00

And I am sure that in that time you have used the exact same amount of energy every single May. Maybe adding more information that actually allows a comparison to be made, such as usage, thus allowing us to see average cost of kwH or something would draw more sympathy.

I use the budget system so it's the same for six months, adjusts up / down depending on the season, then adjusts up / down again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

+1

Been in the same house past 6 years and we've pretty much remained flat.

r u really saying he is not responsible for anything I mentioned? Gold Jerry...pure gold. :wacko:

would you please inform everyone which of these problems is 100% on him and would you please inform everyone why he is 100% responsible for each problem?

would you please inform everyone which of these problems is 100% on him and would you please inform everyone why he is 100% responsible for each problem?

Seriously one of the dumbest things I have ever read (not a shot at you specifically just thought this was a really stupid comment). I would assume then that you have never made a post that blamed Bush or the republicans or basically anyone or anything for anything???

With your 100% comment you could not blame Bush for Iraq or one cent of the deficit or any part of the poor economy - he for sure was not 100% at fault for any of that.

Damn you can't blame Bin Laden for 9-11 or Dahmer for the murders he committed - I mean Bin Laden had some help so he was not 100% responsible - Dahmer may have had something said to him by his parents that may have pushed him a bit farther so I guess we can't say anything about him.

It is not a dem or repub thing - I truly think that no matter who was in office and if they said and did things like Obama said and we are still in our current state that person would be getting blasted. Obama deserves to be blasted - if the economy turns around he then also deserves to get his props (even if it was not 100% him).

+1

hey not 100% so can't say much about him. Isn't that basically what Duchess Jack said? You are so stupid - the intent of saying something as stupid as the Bin Laden thing was to point out how stupid Duchess Jack's comment was.

Let's quote the standard lib comeback - Yer not so smart - you should stick to other innernets.

THE BUSH YEARS

05-$185.00

06-$115.00

07-$182.00

08-$139.00

BARRY HUSSEIN YEARS

10-$235.00

Thats because in 2009 you tuned your TV to Fox News and haven't turned if off since. :wacko:

Seriously one of the dumbest things (blah, blah, blah, blah, etc) even if it was not 100% him).

Perhaps I went to far in asking for something that was 100% his fault. I was just trying to get something concrete out of him about why it is his fault so much more than anybody elses, rather than rhetoric. I figured without asking for something pointed, that I'd just get more speaking points and clever nicknames out of him. Short sighted I suppose. He's kind of like H8 without the... eh... charm?

With that said - take a step back and take a breath. Get laid.maybe.

You are painting me as somebody who slobbers all over Obama or goes out his way to blame everything on Bush. I am neither. But your pointed reactionary comment is pretty telling. I can see where you might expect everyone else to have some sort pointless hate or adoration based on made up politics.

Edited by Duchess Jack