[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you waste money on?

mrip

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waste money on the mortgage, utility bills, and food.

Yes well... I think most people have at least a couple little guilty pleasures that aren't free. Doesn't need to be expensive or happen often. Perhaps "waste" was is a bit too strong.

Edited by mrip

$1.63 = hotdog and coke at costco ... at least once a week, sometimes more

$3.68 = cost of each gallon of gas ... running kids all over the place sure seems like more of a waste now than it used to

Mostly just little stuff like a dinner out or an impulse buy at the grocery store. Years ago used to be stuff like CDs or a computer game, but pretty much have all the music I want and rarely play computer games.

I could add good beer or wine, but that doesn't fall in the "shouldn't" or frivolous category. I most certainly should drink quality booze at this point in my life. Crap beer is for teenagers (and people with low booze standards :wacko: ).

Edited by BeeR

For me it's musical instruments. I have 7 acoustic guitars and 5 of them are $1k and higher - I mainly play just 2 of them. I have 2 electric guitars and I only play 1 of them maybe twice per year. I have one of these that I hardly play because of it's volume. I have a banjo that rarely gets played, also because it's too loud.

Granted, if I had a basement with some privacy I'd get more use out of all these instruments. But as of now, much of it was wasted money.

For me it's musical instruments. I have 7 acoustic guitars and 5 of them are $1k and higher - I mainly play just 2 of them. I have 2 electric guitars and I only play 1 of them maybe twice per year. I have one of these that I hardly play because of it's volume. I have a banjo that rarely gets played, also because it's too loud.

Granted, if I had a basement with some privacy I'd get more use out of all these instruments. But as of now, much of it was wasted money.

Sell em all and buy silver now, they won't barter for much