[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

headline of the day

Azazello1313

No one has been charged in the death, which Lopez said was not suspicious.

What's not suspicious about this:

Mazzola had a sex toy in his throat, which apparently obstructed his breathing, Miller said. He was also wearing a leather mask with the eyes and mouth zipped shut and a two-piece metal sphere covering his head.

:wacko:

Edited by buddahj

let that be a lesson to all of us. like magic johnson did for AIDS and Len Bias for cocaine in the 80's, this guy is going to bring awareness for wearing a leather mask with the eyes and mouth zipped shut, being handcuffed to the bed and shoving a dildo down your throat.

Mazzola had a sex toy in his throat, which apparently obstructed his breathing, Miller said. He was also wearing a leather mask with the eyes and mouth zipped shut and a two-piece metal sphere covering his head, the coroner told The Morning Journal.

Honestly, I'm completely confused as to what that is. But I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that it was either a gag ball or a dildo that choked him.

Honestly, I'm completely confused as to what that is. But I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that it was either a gag ball or a dildo that choked him.

When it comes to death by choking on sex toys, I defer to those with greater expertise for opinion and supposition. I'm going to have to go with your thoughts on this one.

When it comes to death by choking on sex toys, I defer to those with greater expertise for opinion and supposition. I'm going to have to go with your thoughts on this one.

Well it's really a process of elimination really. An anal probe is to long and thin so he would have gagged and thrown up plus the mouth zipper was closed and as we all know anal probes start at 18'. Couldn't have been a standard butt plug because they are shaped like Spades on a deck of cards and he couldn't have gotten the butt bumper zone of the plug past him jaw. A Catholic Pony wouldn't fit in his mouth and no type of ring or hook from a swing, harness or restraining strap would be large enough to cut off his air supply. Unless it was purchased in Poland or Bulgaria then he could have choked on one since they use a non-standard D ring. Both Eastern European style crop whips and Southeastern Asian anal crop/horse tail combos use a standard double figure eight bend knot and couldn't ever slip causing the crop ball to choke him. That leaves the most probable item being a standard red rubber "Q" gag ball with leather straps (Designed for his and her comfort) or one of millions of different small dildos.

For the record, I think he was in to necrophilia because his T-shirt in the picture says "I like to crack a cold one open"

Well it's really a process of elimination really. An anal probe is to long and thin so he would have gagged and thrown up plus the mouth zipper was closed and as we all know anal probes start at 18'. Couldn't have been a standard butt plug because they are shaped like Spades on a deck of cards and he couldn't have gotten the butt bumper zone of the plug past him jaw. A Catholic Pony wouldn't fit in his mouth and no type of ring or hook from a swing, harness or restraining strap would be large enough to cut off his air supply. Unless it was purchased in Poland or Bulgaria then he could have choked on one since they use a non-standard D ring. Both Eastern European style crop whips and Southeastern Asian anal crop/horse tail combos use a standard double figure eight bend knot and couldn't ever slip causing the crop ball to choke him. That leaves the most probable item being a standard red rubber "Q" gag ball with leather straps (Designed for his and her comfort) or one of millions of different small dildos.

For the record, I think he was in to necrophilia because his T-shirt in the picture says "I like to crack a cold one open"

:wacko:

you sure know your stuff