[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You ever say something...

Cunning Runt

Unfortunately my best buddies only brother was murdered and when he called to tell me in an obviously distraught state, my first reply was "You're kidding?". :rofl::lol::tup: It wasn't that I thought he was kidding but more the disbelief that someone I had known all my life was dead due to a dispicable crime. That happened almost twenty years ago I still feel bad about it to this day. :wacko:

I'm not an untateve, but as I see it, you have absolutely no reason to feel bad about this--what you said was an instinctive reaction to hearing shocking news that you didn't want to hear

I'm not an untateve, but as I see it, you have absolutely no reason to feel bad about this--what you said was an instinctive reaction to hearing shocking news that you didn't want to hear

You're probably right, but it was his reaction that got me.

On a lighter note. At a past job I walked into a bathroom to take a whiz. Already at a urinal was my managers boss(a director) and as he was doing his business he ripped an impressive fart. I replied "Nice one" and then someone in a stall started cracking up. That director couldn't get out of there fast enough. :wacko:

You're probably right, but it was his reaction that got me.

On a lighter note. At a past job I walked into a bathroom to take a whiz. Already at a urinal was my managers boss(a director) and as he was doing his business he ripped an impressive fart. I replied "Nice one" and then someone in a stall started cracking up. That director couldn't get out of there fast enough. :wacko:

Reminds me of this Deadspin Article:

Pepito:

My buddy thinks it's disgusting to fart when someone is standing at the urinal peeing, but I think there's no problem. It's the same as farting behind the stall. We all gotta breathe the fart-air he's produced, so what the hell, let it rip at the urinal, I say.

Deadspin:

I agree. It's almost more honest to fart at the urinal. You're not hiding behind a stall partition like a coward. You're not anonymous. You put your name and face to that fart. You took ownership of that fart. I find it far more noble. Also, if you're like me, you have little choice but to fart while pissing. I mean, my Chia Pet barely stops for oxygen when pissing. It's just one long tear after another. It's like someone let the air out of a moon bounce. Especially if I piss in the middle of the night. It's repugnant. I say all's fair. And the guy next to you is NOT allowed to comment on it.

there was a gas station near by with a guy who had a hook for a hand as an attendant. It actually looked kind of like a thick bent up clothes hanger. I pulled in one day and asked to get some oil (jersy = full service). He popped the hood and fumbled a bit. Meaning well and w/o even thinking, I asked him if he needed a hand. :wacko:

Edited by Duchess Jack

You can chalk this up to foot in mouth. It was unintentional but I was at a friends house once and there was a baby there. The baby looked very tired almost like its eyes couldnt stay open or focused. I just thought the baby was tired and I said something like "That baby looks out cold". My friend then said. "The baby is blind" :wacko:

Edited by whomper

several yrs ago, hubby saw a high school friend he hadnt seen in a long time, he congratulated her on her pregnancy, though she wasn't prego :headsmack:

SH: Soooo... when are you expecting...? :lol:

Lady: I'm not pregnant. :tup:

SH: .... the bus to arrive? :wacko:

Edited by darin3

SH: Soooo... when are you expecting...? :lol:

Lady: I'm not pregnant. :tup:

SH: .... the bus to arrive? :wacko:

One of Chavez' rules to life is "never compliment a woman on her pregnancy unless you're absolutely sure - as in 'hey, are you crowning?' sure"

several yrs ago, hubby saw a high school friend he hadnt seen in a long time, he congratulated her on her pregnancy, though she wasn't prego :headsmack:

One of Chavez' rules to life is "never compliment a woman on her pregnancy unless you're absolutely sure - as in 'hey, are you crowning?' sure"

I'm telling you ...Brian Regan has taken over everyone's subconscious. 1:00 mark

"Brian Regan has the smallest strike zone in stand-up comedy" - Jerry Seinfeld

Cracking up right now thinking of his "i before e" bit - "I saw a flock of moosen."