[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas!

Bier Meister

who is going for opening weekend?

bier

monty

swiss

bush

gts

chargerz

atam

bilata

bc

sheik

3-4 of us arrive around 2. let's pick a spot for a cab/town car to get to the hotels.

Edited by Bier Meister

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-4 of us arrive around 2. let's pick a spot for a cab/town car to get to the hotels.

Thursday or Friday?

I do believe that myself, GTS, and BC all arrive between 1 and 2 on Friday. Are you guys staying at the Flamingo (made reservations there yesterday)?

Thursday or Friday?

I do believe that myself, GTS, and BC all arrive between 1 and 2 on Friday. Are you guys staying at the Flamingo (made reservations there yesterday)?

many of us get in on thurs. right now we are at bally's but thinking about moving it to flamingo to facilitate wrangling the greased pigs.

and glad that bc is coming :wacko:

Yup, just got the time off confirmed, but flights are extraordinarily expensive out of Orange County right now for the dates I can fly. Problem is, the other relatively close airports are up there in cost too so it is probably better for me to just bite the bullet.

Land at 2:05 on Friday, leave Monday around 10am or so.

Sheikh - you develop any good hookups/connections yet?

Edited by Big Country

I'm happy to shuttle a group from the airport to anyplace. I should be available and have access to a station wagon.

well damn.... i believe several of us arrive around 2 on thurs (9/8).

you coming out to watch games on thurs night and sunday?

I'm happy to shuttle a group from the airport to anyplace. I should be available and have access to a station wagon.

Really!

GodtomSatan and I are getting in around 1 PM on Friday! Maybe BigCountry around 2?

1st round on me if you are able to pick us up and transport to the Flamingo. :wacko:

Thursday or Friday?

:wacko: hmmm, bushy is going to Vegas? I wonder if they go easy on 1st offense, 1st degree battery?

:tup:

I'm like Tyson when I'm angry.

:wipesforehead: I was afraid I'd be beating up a wimp. Just messing, you know Darin 3 says we are really good friends, we just don't know it. :wacko:

Edited by SuperBalla

Really!

GodtomSatan and I are getting in around 1 PM on Friday! Maybe BigCountry around 2?

1st round on me if you are able to pick us up and transport to the Flamingo. :wacko:

All good. . . y'all PM me and we'll make it happen.

well damn.... i believe several of us arrive around 2 on thurs (9/8).

you coming out to watch games on thurs night and sunday?

Thursday I'll probably be watching at home with family... Sunday too since I'm in charge of feeding the troops. But we can probably come to the strip for the Dal/NYJ game and Fri and Saturday are flexible.

Really!

Umm, you did see he said station wagon..... you sure you want to be caught cruising the strip in a Clark Griswald special?

Ok, what's the deal???

Bier and i landing about the same time Thurs, 2 PM.

is anyone else even going to be in town on thursday? Chargers? Atam?

Rest of you coming on Friday?

i think atam, bb, chargerz, myself, (sheik and swiss can't make thurs)

so only a handful on thurs night? with that being the case, might just do something close to or in the flamingo. chime in if you are going to be there and want to join. i will be working late tonight, so pm contact info.

i think atam, bb, chargerz, myself, (sheik and swiss can't make thurs)

so only a handful on thurs night? with that being the case, might just do something close to or in the flamingo. chime in if you are going to be there and want to join. i will be working late tonight, so pm contact info.

Thursday is my wife's birthday, and I will be celebrating it with her. Starting Friday my schedule is open.