[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Should I get?

cliaz

What Should I get?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. I won award points and need to pick a prize, what would you get?

• HP 22 inch LCD monitor
    • 1200 watt 2-cycle portable generator
    • Night Vision Monocular
    • Kenneth Cole Reaction Leather Portfolio
    • $250 Best Buy Gift Card

So I won what are called Ovation points for my work performance recently. Basically, 1 ovation point is equal to $1 (and we do get taxed for them once we choose an item) and I have $252. The catalog where we choose our item is pretty large and there really isn't anything I need from it. I showed the wife the different types of dish sets they have but she didn't want any of them. So I'm left wondering what I should get. Hook a brother up with some poll responses.

Do you need a new monitor? If yes, I'd do that, but then again I have no real need for a portable generator, though I may price some out for use on desert camping trips I'll be doing with my kids through Indian Guides, or a night vision monocular (not hot neighbors to spy on) or a man purse, so I would probably go with the Best Buy gift card.

Do you need a new monitor? If yes, I'd do that, but then again I have no real need for a portable generator, though I may price some out for use on desert camping trips I'll be doing with my kids through Indian Guides, or a night vision monocular (not hot neighbors to spy on) or a man purse, so I would probably go with the Best Buy gift card.

That HP 22" monitor is worth $100, get the $250 BB card and you can get a 24-27".