[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Love the forum

Croe

:wacko:

Just dont take the weekly projections in particular as gospel... They're there primarily to help you get a heads up on perceived stronger or weaker matchups. So even if they have Grossman projected higher than Rodgrs this week, IIRC, does not necessarily mean you should start him over your stud QB... Look more to the rest of the year rankings and the descriptions to see how they think the guys stack up overall.

Use the site as a tool to make more informed decisions for yourself, and you should be very satisfied....

Well done! There is so much butchering of they're, their, and there on here I have to applaud when it's done correctly.

Edited by Schleprock

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done! There is so much butchering of they're, their, and there on here I have to applaud when it's done correctly.

People just aren't taught/don't care about the use of proper grammar or spelling any more. As an English major it's embarrassing.

Well thank u their, your write, they'res nothing than drives me crazier than when I here peeple abuse the english languish. May be if they wood of payed attenshun in skewl, they woodent right like loosers.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Well thank u their, your write, they'res nothing than drives me crazier than when I here peeple abuse the english languish. May be if they wood of payed attenshun in skewl, they woodent right like loosers.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but it's "right" not "write"... :wacko:

I joined fairly recently, and I see in this blog that there is a lot of mention of "the features". I'm sure I am under-using what I'm paying for here. Which features do you use, and find the most valuable, and why??

Thanks!

Definitely the Huddle Girls.

How long did that take you to write? almost as long as it took to me read?

Don't be embarrassed. I'm sure that you did your best to get a real degree before you had to resort to your fallback.

I just rack up degrees; two Associates: English and Photography, working on a BA in Film. To top it off I work in IT for a corporation. Go figure. Maybe I'll give cooking school a shot after I win an oscar for a film I write and am director of photography for while making sure all the computers work; that way I can cater my following feature film. Don't sh*t on my rainbow.

Most definitely worth it.

I think what makes the difference here is that projections for player status are not done through an algorithm but by a person who sits down and looks at each player's situation then manually figures out their projections. The human element, while labor intensive, is the key here.

I just rack up degrees; two Associates: English and Photography, working on a BA in Film. To top it off I work in IT for a corporation. Go figure. Maybe I'll give cooking school a shot after I win an oscar for a film I write and am director of photography for while making sure all the computers work; that way I can cater my following feature film. Don't sh*t on my rainbow.

Go into pr0n. Easier work and more profits