[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Younger People Are Angry

WaterMan

It seems they are primarily put out at the Federal Government and at the Banks. Why then impose themselves on State and Local Governments?

Go occupy Federal Ground and the private property of Banks. Hell, take over and squat in the homes of Fund managers, but why impose yourselves on small governments already going bankrupt. It seems to me local government serves the 99% until that 99% demands conflict with them, conflict it is beyond their ability to address..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much puts a nail into the "taxes are too high" coffin, along with a bunch of other silly mantras.

Such as the Nikejustdoit CEO saying foreign workers will do jobs Americas won't? What he really means is he can work people for 14 cents an hour that no American will work for.

Also, the cleaning of the park was delayed due to the protesters cleaning it up.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2011/10/14...-stays-in-park/

Edited by WaterMan

I can't see Sponge Bob anymore since a few days ago. If he is trying to educate himself, you guys will have to help this poor soul. He has wandered into the realm of Zeke.

If you mean into the realm of personal accountability, then you are correct. You should try it. It feels good to be accountable for your own well being instead of relying on someone else's hard work to make your life better.

If you mean into the realm of personal accountability, then you are correct. You should try it. It feels good to be accountable for your own well being instead of relying on someone else's hard work to make your life better.

I think the protesters would disagree.

You should send this to the CEOs of America. Their workers are doing the hard work, not them.

Oh and cops are now running over Americans while still beating them with batons. I know caddy and tos will giggle at this.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/14/...n20120442.shtml

Edited by WaterMan

You should send this to the CEOs of America. Their workers are doing the hard work, not them.

Oh and cops are now running over Americans while still beating them with batons. I know caddy and tos will giggle at this.

Message to Flea Baggers: if you mess with the bull you get the horns.

It's clear that the Flea Baggers want nothing more than to stir up trouble. With no coherent message other than "I want the benefits of someone Else's hard work" it is obvious that these Flea Baggers are nothing more than troublemakers.

I, for one, hope the left co-ops them even more and they continue with their trouble-making. It only benefits conservatives.

BOSTON (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - The Coast Guard in Boston confirmed that a woman in uniform was harassed and spat upon near Occupy Boston protesters.

The woman was walking to the train and said protesters spit on her twice, called her foul names and even threw a water bottle at her.

Now, the Coast Guard is warning all staff working on Atlantic Avenue to avoid those protesters while in uniform.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/...3#ixzz1amC2ByGA

Like it was said in another post. It does not have to be an either or situation. I totally agree that these CEOs are generally overpaid. But that does not change the fact that many in this country want a handout. Even if the CEOs were paid nothing, these bums would still be waiting for something to be handed to them they don't deserve.

A new TIME survey found that 54 percent of Americans hold a favorable view of the Occupy Wall Street protests, while an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll has 37 percent supporting the movement versus 18 percent opposing it. The Tea Party fared much worse: In the TIME poll, 27 percent viewed the Tea Party favorably, while NBC/WSJ found a 28-41 percent support deficit.

:wacko:

Did you know corporate welfare costs 10 times more annually than social welfare? So which do you support cutting? The one that costs more or less?

You got anything to back that up?

Seems like it might be more like 3 to 1, instead of 10 times.

Pwned

Funny how that works. Yet Americans are electing conservatives to office in droves. You hang onto your precious little polls, though. And your kleenex.

I guess I don't completely understand how being mad at the top 1% being a form of plutocracy and manipulating the economy at the expense of the middle class is necessarily a "liberal" topic. I mean didn't the tea party start out after TARP. Isn't this something similar? These people are mad that the government decided to choose who to bail out as they decided to back the people who prop up the elected officials with campaign contributions at the expense of the majority of Americans. I think far too many are trying to drink their specific flavor of kool aid instead of actually becoming informed on the topic. I found this to be a reasonable response to the "not the 99%" picture I see on my facebook page constantly. Angry at Wallstreet getting bailed out while they are allowed to play high risk games that basically come down to "Heads they win, tails American's lose" is far from some radical idea that only far left hippies are on board with.

I also thought Dilbert's calendar today was pretty good.

You teatards shouldn't be so hesitant to embrace your blatant extremism. It's not like the rest of us mainstream Americans are going to think anything different.

:wacko:

You don't even know what mainstream looks like. In fact, you're so far from mainstream that Michael Moore refers to you as "the crazy left".